6 hours ago6 hr Just now, PaleAleSox said:@WhiteSox2023 it’s time to admit that I was right and the Cubs trade deadline sucked.Boyd and Assad were their trade deadline acquisitions?
5 hours ago5 hr 4 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:Boyd and Assad were their trade deadline acquisitions?Never caught the Brewers and are now being dicked down by the Padres in a short series.
4 hours ago4 hr Author 1 hour ago, PaleAleSox said:@WhiteSox2023 its time to admit that I was right and the Cubs trade deadline sucked.YOU BETTER PUT THIS s%*# ON ICE UNTIL THE PLAYOFFS ARE OVER
3 hours ago3 hr 8 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:YOU BETTER PUT THIS s%*# ON ICE UNTIL THE PLAYOFFS ARE OVERThat was my peace offering for him to admit my take was right when he said the Cubs had a great deadline and I said they are now further back from the brewers than they were. Edited 3 hours ago3 hr by PaleAleSox
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.