DID anyone get snow this weekend

Be Good

:finger

Ok new rule.  Texsox IS NOT allowed to post in any threads that mention "snow" or "cold"

:D

In balance, I will start a thread in August when we are "enjoying" our 100 consecutive day of 100 degree weather. Let me have my 4 or 5 months of great weather before I broil.

:D

In balance, I will start a thread in August when we are "enjoying" our 100 consecutive day of 100 degree weather. Let me have my 4 or 5 months of great weather before I broil.

You do have a point there. :) But me the masochist that I am love Texas summers. I am so anti-winter it isn't even funny. If only they would open a futures or stock exchange on South Padre Island, I would be there to cut the ribbon :lol:

I'd hate to be living in Texas where it's so boring due to a lack of weather variety.  Nothing beats football in the snow!!!  :headbang

There is plenty of variety in Texas. From the snow in the Chisos and Guadalupe Mountains to the warm breezes from the Gulf. Dallas always gets snow.

Football in the snow is cool, so is playing golf on New Years Day, in shorts, without frost bite.

You do have a point there. :) But me the masochist that I am love Texas summers.  I am so anti-winter it isn't even funny.  If only they would open a futures or stock exchange on South Padre Island, I would be there to cut the ribbon :lol:

I'll drive the truck! :cheers

You do have a point there. :) But me the masochist that I am love Texas summers.  I am so anti-winter it isn't even funny.  If only they would open a futures or stock exchange on South Padre Island, I would be there to cut the ribbon :lol:

Do you get to the island at all?