A DILEMMA MANY TEAMS WISH THEY HAD...

spataro51

HSC does this trade effect what you said last night about kw and possibly being happy before the start of the season.

i dont know what did i say last nite?????lol i dont remember that far back...... :D

Here is what you said HSC please tell me this is still a possibility

"i fully believe that kw is gone soon........i was told the other day that, i would be happy before the season starts......."

Guest hotsoxchick1
HSC does this trade effect what you said last night about kw and possibly being happy before the start of the season.

i dont know what did i say last nite?????lol i dont remember that far back...... :D

Here is what you said HSC please tell me this is still a possibility

"i fully believe that kw is gone soon........i was told the other day that, i would be happy before the season starts......."

oh yeah that.. well i did hear from a little birdie that kw's days were numbered around these parts... and the colon deal doesnt make it any different.. fans have spoken out loud and clear and jr does eventually listen a bit when hes burried under hate mail..........time will tell but my bets are on him being out the door around mid season or there abouts.......this birdie knows that would be the only thing which would make me happiest........... :D

very good post HSC.

I know I come off as this sox fan who thinks happy days with every move and signing, but I'm not. I love the Sox and I wish teh best for them, but I try to keep an outside perpsective on them as well, if I don't, I won't make it very far in my career. I try to be as objective as I can.

Anyway, I don't think having Colon will make us contenders, but I'm a firm believe that ANYTHING can happen if you give yourself a chance. And that chance means making teh playoffs.

Yesterday, I didn't see the Sox has favorites. I thought they COULD beat out the twins for the division, but that would take 2000-like luck, which really isn't that fun because you want to win based on good play, not luck. BUT, after getting a guy like a Colon, a 20-game winner who will give us 220 innings, it is really hard to say this team isn't going to challenge for the playoffs. right?

And with them making the playoffs, ANYTHING can happen. I remember saying that before 2000, nobody believed me (even I didn't) but it happened somehow. hell, in 2001 the sox started off like s***, but suprisingly won 85 games.

So waht I'm saying is that this team is capable of making it to the playoffs, and when in the playoffs, with a duo like Buehrle and Colon, it is pretty formidable, right? I wouldnt' consider us big time underdogs if we made it.

remember, anything can happen come playoff time. we just have to make sure we get there, which is where Colon could take us.

Guest hotsoxchick1

malto your right.. anything is possible.... so dont take my not getting my panties in a uproar about colon being here as total negativity... i am just not going to get all excited about anything untill i see it happen on the field... im taking this season one day at a time, just as if it were an addiction im trying to kick......... :D

I CAN ACCEPT THAT HSC :D

but please, don't take this as I was upset at you for not throwing a party and giving three cheers for kenny. nobody has to consider KW a great GM because of this one move, it was just that you took this without the least bit of positiveness.

either way, as I said, anything can happen, and all we can do as fans is hope.

by the way HSC, hope you didn't take anything I said personal, it was just a good old fashion arguement. are we cool?

nobody has to consider KW a great GM because of this one move, it was just that you took this without the least bit of positiveness.

She's the only one. I wouldn't sweat it. She's cool and realizes that Sox fans sometimes agree to disagree. I'm just glad to see KW do something right for once..... whether it's being the architect of this deal or riding the coat tails of Cashman..... KW FINALLY DID SOMETHING RIGHT!

Guest hotsoxchick1
I CAN ACCEPT THAT HSC  :D

but please, don't take this as I was upset at you for not throwing a party and giving three cheers for kenny.  nobody has to consider KW a great GM because of this one move, it was just that you took this without the least bit of positiveness. 

either way, as I said, anything can happen, and all we can do as fans is hope. 

by the way HSC, hope you didn't take anything I said personal, it was just a good old fashion arguement.  are we cool?

malto if i took anything personal on the boards i would have been a suicide a long time ago....lol.... we are always cool.. just spouting off our opinions and thats what makes this a cool place to be..............we wont always agree on everything and thats what makes this cool........... :D hugs to ya hon..........

you mean you don't remember all that sweet things you whispered in my ear? i am heart broken. :(

:lol:

HSC, if you didn't get a chance to read my earlier peace offering, I just want to put it out there that I have no animosity towards you, we just have a difference of opinion and that's the way it goes sometimes! Hopefully in October, we'll have our Sox to watch and i know we both agree that'd be good no matter what!

Guest hotsoxchick1
HSC, if you didn't get a chance to read my earlier peace offering, I just want to put it out there that I have no animosity towards you, we just have a difference of opinion and that's the way it goes sometimes!  Hopefully in October, we'll have our Sox to watch and i know we both agree that'd be good no matter what!

urban i know i addressed something to you in one of these replies somewhere... no animosity twards you either....i just have a very vocal opinion at times and this is one of the times i express it...... sorry you got caught up in the cross fire but its what happens each and every time kw makes a move.......we are cool... no problems and i hope that come late sept. we have something in oct to look foward to.. i just dont see it happening in my lifetime though.... sorry to say........

as for you ldf.. i always remember the whispers i put in your ears hon......ow how about acting on them??? im waiting............. :D

Marc is unhappey allready, they screwed him with that bull sh.t pay they gave him last year. He has rejected all of the sox offers. He willprobably leave in 06 unless they can get him happy again.

I think going far into the playoffs could change Mark's feelings and I think thats going to happen this year. I've had a special feeling all offseason and I think this is going to be a real special year on the Southside.