What about Ponson??????

traydragen

$6 MIL a year over 3 years is more than enough to pay a guy whose career number are no better than Jon Garlands.

Well number one, I don't know if the Sox offered him that. Even if they came to him with that offer, I'm sure it was deffered. Lastly, Baltimore is going to pay him more than that.

$6 MIL a year over 3 years is more than enough to pay a guy whose career number are no better than Jon Garlands.

Heard he got a 21 million offer from some1 else, so I think he won't be comin here unless KW jacks up the price a little.

I was reading on here maybe last week and someone had said that we signed Sidney Ponson for a 3 year deal.... Has this deal fallen through or is just all the focus on Nomar and Williamson right now that no one cares about Sidney..

I don't think the paper that reported that was really up to date or on par. Right now I think the O's are the likely front runners for Ponson, although the Sox are definately a possibility, although right now I'm still kind of wondering what exactly all the deals today mean (if they go final).

By the way welcome aboard..I noticed you registered a while ago...but this is your first post :cheers :snr