Ivan Rodriguez and J.Cruz,Jr. on the southside

kruzer31

Kruzer has a right to his opinion. And frankly, I can't really say he's completely wrong on his assumption. Remember, this is the woman who thinks Colon is nothing special, yet wants Suppan as our 5th starter.

Regardless of anyone's opinion...to which each is entitled his/her own...there is no need for personal insults such as those.

Kruzer has a right to his opinion. And frankly, I can't really say he's completely wrong on his assumption. Remember, this is the woman who thinks Colon is nothing special, yet wants Suppan as our 5th starter.

Regardless of anyone's opinion...to which each is entitled his/her own...there is no need for personal insults such as those.

So, she can say this:

SHUT THE f*** UP YOU LITTLE JACKASS .... LET MARK GO??????? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR f***ING MIND?????????? UNTILL YOU KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT I SUGGEST YOU STAY THE f*** AWAY FROM THIS SUBJECT YOU LITTLE MORON.....YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVENT BEEN A SOX FAN FOR VERY LONG IF THIS IS HONESTLY HOW YOU FEEL....................  

because she has stature?

ON THE INTERNET?

What goes around comes around, she deserved every bit of it.

So, she can say this:

SHUT THE f*** UP YOU LITTLE JACKASS .... LET MARK GO??????? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR f***ING MIND?????????? UNTILL YOU KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT I SUGGEST YOU STAY THE f*** AWAY FROM THIS SUBJECT YOU LITTLE MORON.....YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVENT BEEN A SOX FAN FOR VERY LONG IF THIS IS HONESTLY HOW YOU FEEL....................  

because she has stature?

ON THE INTERNET?

alot of her spitfire comes as a joke, esp when she and i are going at it.

why is it that if a man says this its ok, when a women does she lacks class.

So, she can say this:

because she has stature?

ON THE INTERNET?

I was referring to both sides of the argument...not just Kruzer.

Hey, I knew all the worker bees would come out to protect there queen, she can use that kind of language and no one says a word. There might be young Sox fans on here who read these boards. And I dont care if you are a man or a woman, talking like that lacks class. Just because she has 2000 posts and I have 15 or whatever doesnt make her God. I have written for this site and enjoy everyone's opinion. But HSC has just shown a lack of respect for all people who post on here. Be civil HSC, no need to get all defensive with me. As for my woman fan comment, maybe I should have re worded it. Sorry to all of you who have your nose up her butt. She is just a fan like everyone else, except her Ego is ten times bigger then everyone elses. If she said that the Sox should bring back Chris Sabo you would all agree. Be leaders. I have agreed with her before and tried to be civil with her, but her attitude stinks and her language disrespectful.

As for all of you who like Aaron Rowand, give me a break. The guy stinks. Hustle and heart only get you so far. I can not believe the Sox are not going out and getting a new CF. And by the way, he can not even throw or hit right now because of his dirt bike injury. Will not be ready for spring traing, and I HOPE that he is not ready for opening day.

In closing, I will say good luck to the Sox , and their quest to prove Ms. Disrespectful wrong.

jeff

f*** you and f*** your worker bee comment and f*** you going from board to board trashing on HSC. :fyou

I tend to agree with HSC because I have sat with her at ball games and she knows her stuff. She isn't wrong that often and when she is I sometimes find out she was right all along. And when she's wrong, she is wrong. But you are way out of line with your insults for people who are her friends. People are her friends because she has earned friends and no one needs nor deserves your insults.

For AR, I disagree with you. And that is neither here nor there because people disagree. But your attitude towards anyone who disagrees with you got very old on the MLB boards and it is old here. Have you ever posted wthout bashing someone? If you have, its been so rare its been forgotten.

Try being friendly and not insulting everyone who disagrees with you.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Real classy, really classy. You disgust me with your language and for your info, looks like Rowand wont be ready by spring training. He is a BUM. You like Olivo and Rowand, but do not like Colon. Typical woman fan who thinks she knows baseball.

you disgust me with your stupidity...........if it werent for colons fast ball he would be nothing.......just another big dumb ball player much of the likes of d. wells.....ask a clevland fan about the time (s) that colon asked to be taken out of a game because he was too tired...... dont believe me ask around its happened.......i know of a few occasions cause i was at the jake to witness it first hand...........want more reasons why im not particularly hot on colon i can give you reasons enough all day long.......of course it would be a waste of time on a mindless wonder like yourself who thinks he knows something about baseball.... about players ... about talent.....rowand has something not alot of guys have.. he plays with all his heart and it shows... wait till hes been on the field day in and day out for a couple of full seasons... youll see.. he is good enough and better than what you think...but your probably one of those who wants loftons lazy ass back here huh....rowand is the future, get used to it...........im sure he will be ready if not by opening day then shortly after.... we can suffer through harris in cf.. thats why kw brougt him here in the first place right for his versitality.........but then im just a dumb chick who knows nothing about baseball right.......f*** you...........and as for olivo.. have you ever seen him play besides the two games last season?????? probably not... i have on many occasions.... hes good...very good and does some remarkable stuff that is not "catcher" sterotypical..........but then again you think hes a bum.. hes a bum who not only held the most triples, stolen bases, in the southern leagues last season before his call up but he also was the top catcher who actually held runners at bay with is powerful arm and prevented a ton of stolen bases in the southern leagues.......but im sure you already knew that cause your a smart baseball guy right...........you have alot to learn little boy... when you have been a fan as long as i have and had the privys of going to most of the seasons games (home and away), to the farm games as well and even take in a few spring training games.. then you can tell me that i dont know how to judge talent......untill then shut up and dont talk to me.. your a waste of my time...... yep thats right i think im better than you are and you can take it as such........ :fyou

Guest hotsoxchick1
damn. i missed all the fun again :( .....hsc ill give ya a call tomorrow about soxfest...thanks for the offer..

personally i think kruzer has a crush on HSC..he is following her around from board to board like a lost puppy...

ok baggs talk to you tomorrow...... i think he just wishes he knew half of what i already foregot.........lol.... :fyou him anyhow...........hes just a punk like roman..........

Guest hotsoxchick1
Hey, I knew all the worker bees would come out to protect there queen, she can use that kind of language and no one says a word. There might be young Sox fans on here who read these boards. And I dont care if you are a man or a woman, talking like that lacks class. Just because she has 2000 posts and I have 15 or whatever doesnt make her God. I have written for this site and enjoy everyone's opinion. But HSC has just shown a lack of respect for all people who post on here. Be civil HSC, no need to get all defensive with me. As for my woman fan comment, maybe I should have re worded it. Sorry to all of you who have your nose up her butt. She is just a fan like everyone else, except her Ego is ten times bigger then everyone elses. If she said that the Sox should bring back Chris Sabo you would all agree. Be leaders. I have agreed with her before and tried to be civil with her, but her attitude stinks and her language disrespectful.

As for all of you who like Aaron Rowand, give me a break. The guy stinks. Hustle and heart only get you so far. I can not believe the Sox are not going out and getting a new CF. And by the way, he can not even throw or hit right now because of his dirt bike injury. Will not be ready for spring traing, and I HOPE that he is not ready for opening day.

In closing, I will say good luck to the Sox , and their quest to prove Ms. Disrespectful wrong.

jeff

oh sorry didnt get to see this one in time as i already posted in reply to the other trash.. so just see that one for a reply........your not worth the book writing twice in one nite.......... :fyou you

Guest hotsoxchick1
f*** you and f*** your worker bee comment and f*** you going from board to board trashing on HSC. :fyou

I tend to agree with HSC because I have sat with her at ball games and she knows her stuff.  She isn't wrong that often and when she is I sometimes find out she was right all along.  And when she's wrong, she is wrong. But you are way out of line with your insults for people who are her friends.  People are her friends because she has earned friends and no one needs nor deserves your insults.

For AR, I disagree with you.  And that is neither here nor there because people disagree.  But your attitude towards anyone who disagrees with you got very old on the MLB boards and it is old here.  Have you ever posted wthout bashing someone?  If you have, its been so rare its been forgotten.

Try being friendly and not insulting everyone who disagrees with you.

thanks cw.... im getting used to having a shadow......maybe he wants to bee ????? who knows..........im going to requisition that hot tub right away.. well need to have those high dive contest days to keep us entertained..............lol......

. As for my woman fan comment, maybe I should have re worded it. Sorry to all of you who have your nose up her butt.

first i have disagreed with her and still do about olivio.

next screw you on this comment of my nose up her butt. that was a plain and simple sexist comment. i would be offended with that as i would about any racist comment. that was totally uncalled for.

Hey, I knew all the worker bees would come out to protect there queen she can use that kind of language and no one says a word.  There might be young Sox fans on here who read these boards. And I dont care if you are a man or a woman, talking like that lacks class.

Anyone can use what ever language they want on this board whenever they deem it necessary. If you don't like it I know of a board that feverishly moderates the contents of the posts. I'd be happy to point you in that direction, I think you'd fit in well. We'd probably all be happier.

Just because she has 2000 posts and I have 15 or whatever doesnt make her God. I have written for this site and enjoy everyone's opinion. But HSC has just shown a lack of respect for all people who post on here.

No, really she's just shown disrespect to you and maybe to one or two others. For the most part I've found her disrespect to pretty well placed. You are the one who started the personal attacks in this topic after all. The fact that you didn't use profanity doesn't make it any less disrespectfull.

Be civil HSC, no need to get all defensive with me. As for my woman fan comment, maybe I should have re worded it. Sorry to all of you who have your nose up her butt. She is just a fan like everyone else, except her Ego is ten times bigger then everyone elses.

You really need to evaluate yourself before you start talking about someone else's respect and ego. Your woman fan comment proves what an idiot you are.

If she said that the Sox should bring back Chris Sabo you would all agree. Be leaders.

Is that what you are trying to be, a leader? Excuse me if I don't follow.

I have agreed with her before and tried to be civil with her, but her attitude stinks and her language disrespectful.

You are a liar and a hypocrite.

Good for you.

jeff

Great. Please go away now. Come back when your medication stabilizes.