Pennsylvania Hazing Incident..

Steff

I agree that women are capable, but compared to men how many mass murderers or seriel murderers are women? How many women rape guys? How many women are accused of sexual harrasement?

There was a program on Discovery that talked about how the most common way a woman murderer did her deed is using poison. Women do kill, but tend to utilize less violent means to complete their task.

I'll bet there are plenty of women out there that have sexually harassed someone, they just never get reported because the men feel weak and the women are scared/ashamed.

I agree that women are capable, but compared to men how many mass murderers or seriel murderers are women? How many women rape guys? How many women are accused of sexual harrasement?

Nope guys are much more violent and messed up than women. How many women wind up hgetting fried by the State of Texas?

Fair point, but I guess I would first just like to ask this: how many men would like to admit that they had been sexually assualted (to any degree) or harrassed by a woman? Or that they had been physically assaulted by a woman? There's some major stigma that goes with that--I mean, if you're a guy and a woman does something like that to you I can think of some stuff that your friends and co-workers would say. And I've gone and done training sessions for cops and they are not that understanding for women who are assaulted--let alone men. So, I can't even imagine the stigma that goes with men reporting--I don't think we'll see accurate numbers for those reports in YEARS.

Secondly, I think that women are capable of doing these crimes. But I don't think that we commit them nearly on the level that men do. But it DOES happen. Any sexual activity without consent is assault--so of course it can happen. But I think the frequency is less.

Notice women never do these things?

When I was about 10-12yo, two cute misconceptions I had about women were cleared up quite nicely:

1. Despite shortage of testosterone and different social conditioning from birth, young women are every bit as if not MORE competitive than men are when it comes to sports. I had never seen more hustle, sweat, injuries or heard as much swearing in my LIFE until our peewee team sat in the bleachers at collegiate indoor soccer games one summer....And this theory has been confirmed many times since.

2. Violence, cruelty and viciousness of female prison inmates (and some guards) is well documented. Sobering detour into human nature and pathology.

Hell, watch the Glenbrook North tape closely and you will see that a few girls actually come off as more predatorial and sociopathic than the drunk male doofuses who organized it and were cheerleading them on.....Girlie innocence my ass!

for starters..every coach on that team should resign or immediately be fired...

football season should be cancelled...as far as other kids on the team paying for the acts of a few...im sure everyone on the team knew what was going on and no one had the guts to try and stop it...so in fact the whole team is guilty and should pay...

i also think high schools everywhere that have these camps should reconsider...there is no reason to go to a camp...there is nothing you can do at a camp that you cant do on your own practice field...we never to camp in high school did all our daily doubles through the summer on our own practice field...

as for the perps..should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law..hopefully as adults....and the school district should offer any counseling for the victims as well as offer them full ride scholarship to any college they can get into...for starters

cancel the football season(are you joking me), not go to camps, i think team camps are the best part you are away for a week or so living in dorm rooms its one of my favorite times about high school football. this doesnt happen all the time i know my team mates lined made people pull down there pants and spanked them on there birthdays but that was about it. nothing really to bad was ever done to underclassmen.

While these individuals obviously need jail time, they also need psychiatric help so that they will not abuse people throughout their lives. They obviously have other things going on in their lives that helped trigger behavior like this. If not, they are just flat out sick individuals. Either way, they need to be punished harshly and hopefully rehabilitated so that they one day become productive members of our society. This is a total embarassment to that community, the families involved and the school.

cancel the football season(are you joking me), not go to camps, i think team camps are the best part you are away for a week or so living in dorm rooms its one of my favorite times about high school football. this doesnt happen all the time i know my team mates lined made people pull down there pants and spanked them on there birthdays but that was about it. nothing really to bad was ever done to underclassmen.

1. you dont have to go to camp to have a sucessful football program..anything you can do at camp you can do on your own practice field..most high schools do not go to camp...so if the coaches cant or wont supervise these things correctly then you dont go..

2.yes cancel the season..it should be automatic..because if you make an example out of any team or school that does these things then others take notice...

at some point society has to stop accepting the "boys will be boys" mentality when it comes to jocks...

i love football..its my favorite sport...i coach it on the jr high level..i attend as many conant and elk grove high school games i can to see kids that i coached before play..i follow the high school game closely...but if anything like this happened in our community id be the first to stand up and say we need to take responsibility..

And people wonder why kids go into high schools and start blowing people away. Here is the reason. It's an exceptionally grotesque example of what goes on, but the jocks and "elite" of any high school regularly degrade and humiliate those that aren't so fortunate. Some of these less fortunate ones, at times, go off and you end up with bleeding teenagers laying in the school hallways.

And people wonder why kids go into high schools and start blowing people away.  Here is the reason.  It's an exceptionally grotesque example of what goes on, but the jocks and "elite" of any high school regularly degrade and humiliate those that aren't so fortunate.  Some of these less fortunate ones, at times, go off and you end up with bleeding teenagers laying in the school hallways.

Take solace young victims, this rant will be a pretty good description of your tormentors in a few years.

http://maddox.xmission.com/dumbassjocks.html

1. you dont have to go to camp to have a sucessful football program..anything you can do at camp you can do on your own practice field..most high schools do not go to camp...so if the coaches cant or wont supervise these things correctly then you dont go..

well atleast in oregon you cannot have practice after football season until a certain time like a month before the season forcing coaches to have running "camps" aka practice but there can not be contact, forcing teams to go to camp

Take solace young victims, this rant will be a pretty good description of your tormentors in a few years.

http://maddox.xmission.com/dumbassjocks.html

wow i guess that kid got picked on to much when he was a kid, has for sports it keeps alot of kids out of trouble. and there is nothing else to do but to pick up a book, i know my football team funded most of our own stuff averaging 3k to 4k people a game and our rival we had 8 thousand people in our high school stadium our football players where not assholes for the most part and we where all expected to have 3.0 or better to play with rules of skipping class you cant practice or play, our team went deep in the playoffs every year and we funded other sports at our school like soccer, volleyball etc.

And people wonder why kids go into high schools and start blowing people away.  Here is the reason.  It's an exceptionally grotesque example of what goes on, but the jocks and "elite" of any high school regularly degrade and humiliate those that aren't so fortunate.  Some of these less fortunate ones, at times, go off and you end up with bleeding teenagers laying in the school hallways.

This can be clearly shown in the latest episode of average joe 2

Also the none jocks always grow up to be really cool people.

wow i guess that kid got picked on to much when he was a kid, has for sports it keeps alot of kids out of trouble. and there is nothing else to do but to pick up a book, i know my football team funded most of our own stuff averaging 3k to 4k people a game and our rival we had 8 thousand people in our high school stadium our football players where not assholes for the most part and we where all expected to have 3.0 or better to play with rules of skipping class you cant practice or play, our team went deep in the playoffs every year and we funded other sports at our school like soccer, volleyball etc.

thats the way its suppose to work...those that do extra cirricular activities like should be held to a higher standard and be expected to be leaders in their schools..unfortunately thats not always the case...and when you find a situation like this one i think its best to deal with it as harshly as possible so it sends a message that anything less wont be tolerated..

football , to me , is the best sport there is (followed closely by baseball)..i hate to see it degraded by these kinds of actions done in the name of "teamwork"

Hell, watch the Glenbrook North tape closely and you will see that a few girls actually come off as more predatorial and sociopathic than the drunk male doofuses who organized it and were cheerleading them on.....Girlie innocence my ass!

Yeah in that case the chicks did it all. The guys were merely spectators in almost every case. Almost every guy was watching. My mom told me about a cheerleading hazing thing when she was a kid. It's not a sex thing, it's just that sports are a common spot for hazing and more guys play sports.