Hey I dont know how...

GetUpGuy

so can someone make me a sig...... and show me how to put it in???? PLease

The Cheat among others will be happy to make a sig for you - you might want to post some things you'd like in it - PA was also making sigs for others recently, and so was SuperSteve, and perhaps a few others so someone will come through -

especially for the one great frind of all Sox friends, and a true Sox icon, Get Up Guy, and it is good to see you posting here my friend! I have this desire to buy a beer or two or three come the season, hope to see you early on!

GET UP SOX FANS! I can't wait to hear you calling that out on opening day! :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang

Sweet, I hope this is really Dan and not some scammer with the same name. Nice to see you aboard Get up. Looking forward to seeing you at the park again this summer.

Interesting thought there Mr S - we should verify it is the real GUG and not a troll.

I know that the real GUG would PM me about what business adventure he and I did last summer.

The real GUG once forced a troll out who was pretending to be Josh Paul's father on the mlb boards by Asking a question only the dad would know, so GUG hit the PM button with the answer so we know it is reall you - because we have had some fraud ids here lately, and we love you, so we want to know it is really you

or email me, you have my address -