CUBS LOSE CUBS LOSE

soxman352000

:huh It's ST, relax.

Yeah, but Clement got jacked up for a grand slam in his two innings of work. It's nice to know that rotation isn't as infallible as the Flubs fans think it is. Zambrano struggled at times as well from what I heard. I know it's only spring training, but I still love when the Cubs lose.

The Cubs lost a spring training game? Wow. I'm so excited. I'm so happy I think I'll yawn in celebration. Pfffft. :bang

I see that the Clearasil Crew is out in full force today. Have fun doing your homework. And be sure to make it to 1st period on time tomorrow, okay? Otherwise you get another "tardy." :headshake

LMAO

General - Cubs lose, time to panic. Subscribe

To: ALL (1 of 1)

I'm freaking out. I can't believe our vaunted lineup scored only 3 runs. Our great pitchers gave up 9 runs. This is unacceptable. At least Jimmy Anderson was dominant, we could really use a left-handed starter in the rotation (even if it means going with a seven man rotation). This was still a very disappointing game, and I hope Jim Hendry will step to the plate (if you pardon the pun), and fix what we saw today.

LMAO

General -  Cubs lose, time to panic. Subscribe 

To:  ALL (1 of 1)

I'm freaking out. I can't believe our vaunted lineup scored only 3 runs. Our great pitchers gave up 9 runs. This is unacceptable. At least Jimmy Anderson was dominant, we could really use a left-handed starter in the rotation (even if it means going with a seven man rotation). This was still a very disappointing game, and I hope Jim Hendry will step to the plate (if you pardon the pun), and fix what we saw today.

:lolhitting

I wish I shared in this entusiasm, but I have already given into the fact that the cubs are going to make the playoffs.

(save me from this hole I have buried myself in)

I will agree that the Cubs on paper look good. But we all know paper isn't reality. I hate the Cubs, but I'm definitely a realist. If the Cubs play the way their lineup dictates they should play, then they should make the playoffs. I understand that it's only spring training, but I relish any news that the Cubs lost, or any negative statements about the Cubs. I guess that's a product of the Chicago media bias and the Sox getting no respect.

I will agree that the Cubs on paper look good.  But we all know paper isn't reality.  I hate the Cubs, but I'm definitely a realist.  If the Cubs play the way their lineup dictates they should play, then they should make the playoffs.  I understand that it's only spring training, but I relish any news that the Cubs lost, or any negative statements about the Cubs.  I guess that's a product of the Chicago media bias and the Sox getting no respect.

lol, good ol' chicago media bias.

My dad actually canceled our subscription to the Trib and switched to the Sun-Times several times. After a while he always switched back. :lol:

Now that I live in NJ I get the Yankee bias, but the Times does a nice job of reporting both. (Even the Times will acknowledge that winning 26 titles has earned the yanks a little more room in the paper than the lowly mets)

lol, good ol' chicago media bias.

My dad actually canceled our subscription to the Trib and switched to the Sun-Times several times.  After a while he always switched back. :lol:

Now that I live in NJ I get the Yankee bias, but the Times does a nice job of reporting both.  (Even the Times will acknowledge that winning 26 titles has earned the yanks a little more room in the paper than the lowly mets)

Ya but how many more series have the cubs won then the sox?

What are all those annoying smilies on the left when I want to post something? Oh right, simplistic, tired mode of communication.

Anyway, I'm happy with the Sox going 0-6 vs. the Cubs, as long as the Sox win their division. Is this notion anathema to some people here?