Back from SoxFest

Cerbaho-WG

Left the house around 3:15, and headed to pick up some money. Arrived at the Hyatt around 4:25 or so, place was already packed. Once the new award was presented, I ran downsatirs, and I ran into Joe Borchard. Said hey to him, and he said I had a nice jersey on (my #24 Borchard jersey), although he did yell back to say I was wearing the wrong number :). So, I saw an advertiser who would create jerseys. So, I ordered up a Crede jersey for 125 bucks. Completely authentic, had the All-Star patch on it. I went through the Borchard Crede line three times :). First, got one baseball signed (Mom had other), got 2nd baseball signed, and then Borchard signed my pennant, and Crede signed my new jersey. Borchard was easily the nicest guy I met there, when I got up for the third time he said "Oh, it's you again" with a smile. Crede was nice too, and mentioned that I got the jersey to him on time to sign.

After that, I moved along and ate some, and then waited an hour in the Garland line. If it wasn't for the three hotties behind me, I would have died. I almost fell asleep on the floor. Josh Paul was VERY nice, and Garland was the same as well. At the same time, my Mom was in the Koch line, and Magglio was STILL signing stuff, at 8:00! He signed for 2 1/2 hours, great guy. Koch was really nice as well, very talkative.

All and all, I accomplished everything I wanted, just have to get my Buehrle jersey signed tomorrow. That, and I resume my stalking of Joe Borchard and Jon Garland.

Left the house around 3:15, and headed to pick up some money. Arrived at the Hyatt around 4:25 or so, place was already packed. Once the new award was presented, I ran downsatirs, and I ran into Joe Borchard. Said hey to him, and he said I had a nice jersey on (my #24 Borchard jersey), although he did yell back to say I was wearing the wrong number :). So, I  saw an advertiser who would create jerseys. So, I ordered up a Crede jersey for 125 bucks. Completely authentic, had the All-Star patch on it. I went through the Borchard Crede line three times :). First, got one baseball signed (Mom had other), got 2nd baseball signed, and then Borchard signed my pennant, and Crede signed my new jersey. Borchard was easily the nicest guy I met there, when I got up for the third time he said "Oh, it's you again" with a smile. Crede was nice too, and mentioned that I got the jersey to him on time to sign.

After that, I moved along and ate some, and then waited an hour in the Garland line. If it wasn't for the three hotties behind me, I would have died. I almost fell asleep on the floor. Josh Paul was VERY nice, and Garland was the same as well. At the same time, my Mom was in the Koch line, and Magglio was STILL signing stuff, at 8:00! He signed for 2 1/2 hours, great guy. Koch was really nice as well, very talkative.

All and all, I accomplished everything I wanted, just have to get my Buehrle jersey signed tomorrow. That, and I resume my stalking of Joe Borchard and Jon Garland.

That, and I resume my stalking of Joe Borchard and Jon Garland.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lucky bastids all of you. Maybe one day I'll just fly out to Chicago just for Sox Fest. SOunds like most of the players are cool. I have to wait until June at Dodger Stadium to see them...

That's so cool!!! I'm going to Wrestlemania at Safeco in March, but I would much rather attend Soxfest.  Someday I will be there, and I will be attending every game at U.S. Cellular Field (ugh).

Ill be right there with ya man! Im gonna live in Chicago (unless of course I join the army or I become a Massachussetts prison guard so I can torture Richard Reid every single day the rest of his life) and every day Im going to Comiskey (its still comiskey to me) and every year Im going to soxfest...

Left the house around 3:15, and headed to pick up some money. Arrived at the Hyatt around 4:25 or so, place was already packed. Once the new award was presented, I ran downsatirs, and I ran into Joe Borchard. Said hey to him, and he said I had a nice jersey on (my #24 Borchard jersey), although he did yell back to say I was wearing the wrong number :). So, I  saw an advertiser who would create jerseys. So, I ordered up a Crede jersey for 125 bucks. Completely authentic, had the All-Star patch on it. I went through the Borchard Crede line three times :). First, got one baseball signed (Mom had other), got 2nd baseball signed, and then Borchard signed my pennant, and Crede signed my new jersey. Borchard was easily the nicest guy I met there, when I got up for the third time he said "Oh, it's you again" with a smile. Crede was nice too, and mentioned that I got the jersey to him on time to sign.

That, and I resume my stalking of Joe Borchard and Jon Garland.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lucky bastids all of you. Maybe one day I'll just fly out to Chicago just for Sox Fest. SOunds like most of the players are cool. I have to wait until June at Dodger Stadium to see them...

Cali...hopefully CyYoungPorzio can land us his dads company tickets cause if he does, we'll be sitting pretty right behind the dugout for a game.

Sounds like ya had a blast Cerb...you made out like a bandit when it came to autographs.

Hopefully everyone else there had a ton of fun too!!!!!

Cali...hopefully CyYoungPorzio can land us his dads company tickets cause if he does, we'll be sitting pretty right behind the dugout for a game.

visitor's dugout or dodger dugout? :D

That would be awesome, I was planing on buying tix fot all 3 games, maybe I'll wait and see if this deal goes through...

visitor's dugout or dodger dugout? :D

That would be awesome, I was planing on buying tix fot all 3 games, maybe I'll wait and see if this deal goes through...

Dodgers dugout, actually more like 3rd base, but its the 2nd row if I recall and they are right on the aisle. Very cool seats.

The problem is he won't know about it until after the season starts I think. He's going to talk to his dad and see if he got an answer. Usually his dad can pick them up.

Dodgers dugout, actually more like 3rd base, but its the 2nd row if I recall and they are right on the aisle.  Very cool seats.

The problem is he won't know about it until after the season starts I think.  He's going to talk to his dad and see if he got an answer.  Usually his dad can pick them up.

that's sounds good i'd definatelt be interested. My question is is it just a 1 game thing or the whole series? As I mentioned before, I plan to attend all 3 games, so I need to know if I should get tix for the other games or what...

I'm pretty sure it will be a one day type thing.  I'm gonna be like you though and try to make it to all 3 games, but I'll probably only go to two.

yeah we just gotta find out what day, so I can buy tix for the other two games