The state of the stadium

Bighurt52235

Guest hotsoxchick1

outside of the upper deck being complained about numerous times i dont know what was wrong with it.. i am very happy with my seats....always have been and most likely always will be........probably why i get them year after year....lol..........

outside of the upper deck being complained about numerous times i dont know what was wrong with it.. i am very happy with my seats....always have been and most likely always will be........probably why i get them year after year....lol..........

i dislocated my shoulder up there, when a vendor took me out. he trip and fell.

that's a bummer.

i took my 5 year old last year ( he was 4 then) to the upper deck...big mistake...he was sitting on the ground underneth my seat holding my leg...spent the next 8 innings on the concorse in LF..dont tell a 5 year old that there is nothing wrong with the upper deck :huh:

that's a bummer.

i took my 5 year old last year ( he was 4 then) to the upper deck...big mistake...he was sitting on the ground underneth my seat holding my leg...spent the next 8 innings on the concorse in LF..dont tell a 5 year old that there is nothing wrong with the upper deck :huh:

poor kid.

Guest hotsoxchick1

i should have put a comma in there i think... i didnt mean whats wrong with the ud.. i meant whats wrong with the park...other than the ud........sorry guys...........my bad.......

that's a bummer.

poor kid.

in '00 and '01 we sat up there alot and it never bothered him...once he figured out how gravity works :huh:

that's a bummer.

poor kid.

in '00 and '01 we sat up there alot and it never bothered him...once he figured out how gravity works :huh:

well at least he is getting use to it.

I may be a naive teenager, but I saw nothing wrong with the ballpark in my two previous trips ( in 2000 and 20001).  What is so bad about the stadium?

Theres always room for improvement. I love Comiskey. With the exception of Hawaii theres no place on the planet Id rather be. But you can always get better...

I don't think the park is a problem for true fans. I have no problem with park as do most posters on this board and others.

the fact is us true fans don't fill parks, but the casual fans do. They are the ones who don't go there for the game alone.

I think the park fits right in the middle.  It isn't the greatest and its far from the worse.  The upper deck stinks and it gets a bad rap from the media because its in the so called "South Side".

They knew the reputation of that location was a hinderance to attendance when the built the park. As for the park itself, it is ok. It's kind of bland. No character, like any of the newer have. The upper-deck does give you a bit of vertigo at times. As long as you are looking down on the field, it's ok. But if you look up to follow a fly ball or watch fireworks, it does mess with you a bit.

To me the other big detriment of the park are high ticket prices.

Out here in Anaheim, you can see a ball game really cheap and be on the lower level. With AAA discount its 11 bucks and your in the terrace, which is right on the field level, but back a bit or for 13 you can be on the field.

7 bucks and your in left.