Sox vs. Padres - March 11, 2004

thomsonmi

:nono QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Mar 11 2004, 04:42 PM)

Thanks. 

Any updates on score and inning. 

Steff: That was totally unf***ing called for. 

Heh, that's right. Steff is just giving you an opinion. I can't hear the game so I am glad to get this kind of feedback. I also asked the qiestion about Willie... :nono

Actually I was kidding with him.. guess he missed the --> :P

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone thinkin Uribe is gonna talkin Wharris job!

I am wondering about that possibility. I liked that Roberto Alomar, but I think he shot himself in the foot when he refused the team offer. I also liked Miles, but we have Uribe so hopefully either him or Willie will step up.

anyone thinkin Uribe is gonna talkin Wharris job!

Wouldn't surprise me. That kid looks hungry out there. However I think they are pretty equal players so I don't think were better off with one over the other.

Uribe needs to learn how to field at 2B something I think he can do. He was an excellent fielder at SS out here in Colorado. My bigger concern with Uribe is his bat. So far he's been hitting but Uribe struggled at the plate in Coors Field -- not many guys do that.

Uribe needs to learn how to field at 2B something I think he can do.  He was an excellent fielder at SS out here in Colorado.  My bigger concern with Uribe is his bat.  So far he's been hitting but Uribe struggled at the plate in Coors Field -- not many guys do that.

Coors field is exactly why I think Miles will be awesome for the Rockies. Of course he might not field for squat.

We shouldn't let these late innings troubles bother us other than Shingo's struggles. There's hardly anyone on the field who will make the 25 man roster.

Sweeney just struck out again. (I was wrong about this -- the pitcher's name is Sweeney confused me :bang )