MVP PS2 Online League

SnB

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.geocities.com/soxnbears01/index.html

Schedule's Up. It is YOUR responsibility in contacting your opponent and setting up a game, if he doesn't show or quits, it is automatically a forfeit. And I guess, we can get started if you guys want. :headbang ROCK ON.

Oh, by the way, if there is anyone out there with an ounce of website design skill, unlike me, and they want to make a website, go right ahead.

http://www.geocities.com/soxnbears01/index.html

Schedule's Up.  It is YOUR responsibility in contacting your opponent and setting up a game, if he doesn't show or quits, it is automatically a forfeit.  And I guess, we can get started if you guys want. :headbang ROCK ON.

Oh, by the way, if there is anyone out there with an ounce of website design skill, unlike me, and they want to make a website, go right ahead.

well i play you first, so anytime tomarrow should be fine with me

Well the league is officially underway.

Me and whitesoxfan56789 went at it, Red sox v. astros.

He beat me 6-3, he just got the right hits at the right time, i couldn't get the runs in. Fun time all around.

Well the league is officially underway.

Me and whitesoxfan56789 went at it, Red sox v. astros.

He beat me 6-3, he just got the right hits at the right time, i couldn't get the runs in.  Fun time all around.

yeah it was alot of fun, now mr. zero and his yankees are my next victim

and btw when bagwell hit that homer for me in the 1st i didnt think it had a chance to go i thought it was going to hit off the wall or it would hit the ground :huh:

yeah it was alot of fun, now mr. zero and his yankees are my next victim

and btw when bagwell hit that homer for me in the 1st i didnt think it had a chance to go i thought it was going to hit off the wall or it would hit the ground :huh:

yeah me too, it looked like it was going to hit off the top. After that 1st inning when i gave up 3 runs, I got used to the tad-bit of lag. But the game was alot smoother than I was thinking it was going to be. I hope this leauge takes off :headbang