US vetoes UN resolution against Yassin's assassin

KipWellsFan

Damn Constitution. We need to rip that damn thing up and let Nuke run the world.

Nuke_Gingrich would you like to explain why Clinton did not want to take Bin Laden? IIRC you have excused GOP administrations for supporting Bin Laden and giving him weapons, but then condemn Clinton for following the constitution and not arresting Bin Laden when the US had no legal justification to do so.

Who should Bush arrest today because he might commit a crime in 2006? If Kerry wins, does he get a free pass on any terrorist attackes his first 9 months in office? Can we blame Bush for those?

Do you support the US Constitution or not?

If I didn't support the Constitution then why would I be wearing the uniform I do?

That being said would you please explain to me how the U.S. Constitution protects people who do not live in and are not citizens of this country? Also would you explain to me why you people fall all over yourselves to ensure that FOREGINERS who actively plot and execute attacks against American civillians and soldiers get all the same rights that the people the constitution is supposed to protect have?

The Reagan Administration supported the Afghan Mujahadeen in a proxy war against the Soviets the same as the Soviets did against us in Vietnam. I have no problem with that. An enemy of my enemy is my friend. Of course they decided to turn against us after that war ended and we left and therein lies the danger of such a policy but it still was worth the risk to drive the final nails in the coffin of the Soviet Union.

That being said would you please explain to me how the U.S. Constitution protects people who do not live in and are not citizens of this country?  Also would you explain to me why you people fall all over yourselves to ensure that FOREGINERS who actively plot and execute attacks against American civillians and soldiers get all the same rights that the people the constitution is supposed to protect have?

first reason: because we are America, because we are a nation of the Constitution and a nation of laws, we are not a tyranny, a facsist state, a police state

there are more reasons but today I am resting on the U.S. Constitution

(but a quick edit: reason 2 is to protect you so that you ever get captured (God forbid) that you get the best treatment possible

and from the embassy bombings and Cole, Clinton made efforts via your weapon of choice, the cruise missile, to get bin laden and people make fun of Clinton for not getting bin Laden while Bush ahs had the same amount of time (2 1/2 years from embassy bombings to end of term,  same for 9-11 to now) and Buish hasn't even got a shot off at him - and people make fun of Clinton for not doing in the same time period what Bush has not done.

politics is so silly isn't it

Funny but I never derided the missile strikes Clinton launched against Afghanistan after the Cole bombing.

Bush hasn't gotten a shot off at him? I seem to remember us invading Afghanistan and closing down his base of operations there for keeps. Or was I hallucinating when I saw those SF troops riding into battle on horseback or the Northern Alliance taking Kabul and Kandahar. Seems to me we have taken a lot of shots at him.

But something just dawned on me. You guys cry and b**** that we haven't nailed the bastard yet but half of you seem to think we already have Bin Laden and we are waiting for election day to trot him in front of the cameras getting a tounge depressor shoved in his mouth by a medic.

Yeah, politics is really silly.

first reason: because we are America, because we are a nation of the Constitution and a nation of laws, we are not a tyranny, a facsist state, a police state

there are more reasons but today I am resting on the U.S. Constitution

(but a quick edit: reason 2 is to protect you so that you ever get captured (God forbid) that you get the best treatment possible

The U.S. constitution doesn't cover that. The Geneva convention does. Speaking of which I do seem to remember reading there the simple concept that a civillian who takes up arms is no longer a civillian and is fair game in a war just like I am. Details Details.

If I didn't support the Constitution then why would I be wearing the uniform I do?

That being said would you please explain to me how the U.S. Constitution protects people who do not live in and are not citizens of this country?

Were you intending on just killing him Israeli style, or putting him in trial?

Are you suggesting we should round up the 1,000 or so "rising threats" and do what with them?

Were you intending on just killing him Israeli style, or putting him in trial?

Are you suggesting we should round up the 1,000 or so "rising threats" and do what with them?

If you are referring to Yassin then I am in favor of how Isreal handled it. They caused a lot less death with that missile than they would have with a commando raid and they saved themselves the trouble of a circus trial. Nice work.

As for the 1000 or so "rising threats" they should be watched and if they get to the point where they are an imminent threat then I think we can find enough missiles to deal with them. You were referring to worldwide threats right?

If you are referring to Yassin then I am in favor of how Isreal handled it.  They caused a lot less death with that missile than they would have with a commando raid and they saved themselves the trouble of a circus trial.  Nice work.

As for the 1000 or so "rising threats"  they should be watched and if they get to the point where they are an imminent threat then I think we can find enough missiles to deal with them.  You were referring to worldwide threats right?

I have been laying low, hangin' with my baby and wife, but I'm back to support the cause, Nuke.

Yassin HAD to go, plain and simple. No arrests, no trials, no b.s. He was a terrorist murderer with at least 377 deaths attributable to him. f*** him! He's dead and in Hell.

What kills me is that there are all these people around the world who actually feel bad for him! The fact that he breathed the same air as us was a disgrace. I say good riddance to that piece of filth!

:usa

:cheers