Aaron Miles

HighHeat45

Miles hit for a good avg, I think like .290 but he only had a .317 OBP. Plus, Damian Jackson is who he beat out.

Still, Miles is a hard working guy. I don't think he's that great, but he'll be a bench guy for at least a few years in the majors and right now, it looks like he is in the right spot cause the Rockies got nothing up the middle and for Miles sake, hopefully he can put together a great case and get himself a gig.

This is another test of Kenny.

Will Willie be better than Miles?

Will Uribe??

We shall see.

If Miles shines and our guys suck, another KW blunder.

Whatever. Uribe is certainly worth the risk (or lack thereof) for Miles. Miles OBP is .317. Uribe has been having a pretty decent ST, and looks to be a possible starter at SS someday soon (not meaning this year unless Jose goes down IMO.) Right now, if I had to choose two out of three, I'd take Uribe and Harris. What happens, happens. However, to say KW made a dumb move, well I don't buy it.

This is another test of Kenny.

Will Willie be better than Miles?

Will Uribe??

We shall see.

If Miles shines and our guys suck, another KW blunder.

Not really, because Milesi s going to be playing in Coors, so the stats will be drastically inflated.

This will be a good deal for both teams. I think it will be better for the Sox, cause I am not very high on Miles whatsoever, but its a move that definately made sense.

Not really, because Milesi s going to be playing in Coors, so the stats will be drastically inflated. 

This will be a good deal for both teams.  I think it will be better for the Sox, cause I am not very high on Miles whatsoever, but its a move that definately made sense.

Uribe plays far betta defense than Miles. That's what Ozzie's lookin for in his infielders.

Whatever. Uribe is certainly worth the risk (or lack thereof) for Miles. Miles OBP is .317. Uribe has been having a pretty decent ST, and looks to be a possible starter at SS someday soon (not meaning this year unless Jose goes down IMO.) Right now, if I had to choose two out of three, I'd take Uribe and Harris. What happens, happens. However, to say KW made a dumb move, well I don't buy it.

I agree with you. Both Uribe and Harris supposedly have a higher upside than Miles, plus it's comforting to know we have someone of Uribe's quality if Jose does get hurt. I liked Miles, but I think KW had to make this trade.

Uribe plays far betta defense than Miles. That's what Ozzie's lookin for in his infielders.

And he projects as a potential solution at shortstop, since Jose may be gone at the end of the year.

I'm pretty high on Uribe. The guy has loads of potential and he's the exact type of guy that I think Ozzie can help.

Juan was rushed, and had tons of pressure on him after getting off to such a quick start.