post pictures

credescrew24

hey everyone...can anybody tell me how to add the little picture on the left side of your post..everyone seems 2 have one and i wanted to bust my new sox tattoo i got on there for everyone to see  :headbang if u can help thanks alot!

Click the My Controls link near the upper-right corner of the screen and then click on the "Avatar Settings" on the left hand side of the control panel. You can upload or link to an avatar there.

thanks 4 the lesson....ill try it when i get home from class....my picture is saved on the home computer....but be sure to check the tattoo when i put it on there ...its too sweet! like a 6inch sox logo from the jersey w/ the outline around it on my back of my calf! i love it

thanks 4 the lesson....ill try it when i get home from class....my picture is saved on the home computer....but be sure to check the tattoo when i put it on there ...its too sweet! like a 6inch sox logo from the jersey w/ the outline around it on my back of my calf! i love it

Got the same thing on my shoulder blade.