Happy Patriot's Day everyone

Spiff

I know, it's only a Massachusetts thing I was just bein a jerk. :D

It's only 77 degrees here and cloudy, but since the weather is warm I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict a Kenyan wins the marathon.

I know, it's only a Massachusetts thing I was just bein a jerk. :D

It's only 77 degrees here and cloudy, but since the weather is warm I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict a Kenyan wins the marathon.

Out on a limb :lolhitting

Watching ESPN 2, nearly all (if not all) of the runners in front of the pack are Kenyans/Ethiopians. Guess when you don't have much body mass you can run forever.

You wouldn't want to do it today.  I heard it was like 85 degrees and really windy.

The heat wouldn't be killer, the wind would be.

I never was able to run Boston. The year I had scheduled to go, they changed the qualifying and I did not have a chance to run a qualifying time before the race. I also didn't have the travel budget to go somewhere warmer than Chicago in December. I learned later they were granting exceptions for college racers.

I think it's essential for all of us to honor the men and women who died defending this country's freedom, and honor those who continue to risk their lives to do so till this day.

Nuke, this means you buddy! ;)

God Bless Everyone of you, and God Bless America, Bar none The Greatest Country in the World :usa

Out on a limb  :lolhitting

Watching ESPN 2, nearly all (if not all) of the runners in front of the pack are Kenyans/Ethiopians.  Guess when you don't have much body mass you can run forever.

with promises of endless piles of meat, cheese, and virgins...you'd run like the wind too, if you hadn't eaten in weeks :o :ph34r: :lol:

I think it's essential for all of us to honor the men and women who died defending  this country's freedom, and honor those who continue to risk their lives to do so till this day.

Nuke, this means you buddy!  ;)

God Bless Everyone of you, and God Bless America, Bar none The Greatest Country in the World :usa

Thanks. :)

All of us in uniform thank you for the thank you. :usa