Biggest surprise so far this season

Texsox

from the chisox.com web site

What has been the biggest surprise so far this season?

Frank Thomas' slow start

Juan Uribe's fast start

Solid starting pitching

Closer uncertainty

Konerko and Thomas attempting a stolen base

I disagree, since I never expected Uribe to be this good!

So, THERE, I argued!  :bringit

No one expected anything out of Schoeneweis. Most of us didnt want him in the rotation, neverless the fourth starter. So far he has been good, except his first two innings in NY. I liked the Uribe deal when he came here, and I also expected him to end up starting (seeing as I really do not have faith in Willie starting). Where would we be if we only had a rotation of three guys?

Biggest surprise for me has been Neal Cotts and the confidence he's had thus far after the rough callup last year in the pennant race. He's been a pleasant surprise as I thought he'd have a tough time starting the season with the big club, but he's proved otherwise.

The other surprise I'd mention would be the surprisingly stellar play of Willie Harris whom I boldly told Steff at Soxfest would be in the minor leagues by May 1st...Looks like I was off on that one, but I'm glad that Willie has played well. Never doubted his effort, I just didn't think he could consistently contribute at the ML Level. So far this year, he has, so let's hope he can keep that up.

The biggest surprise to me is that the White Sox have looked like a top 3 team in the majors, quite possibly the best team in the league period.

This team is scary good right now, and if they get another ace starter and some more depth to the pen....watch the f*** out.