Inquiry into Israel's Use

LowerCaseRepublican

Not at all. ALL Israelis want to live in peace with their Arab neighbors. I Would love nothing more than to see an end to the war(s) between Arabs and Jews.

For this to happen, the Arabs have to agree to end ALL violence towards Israel and Jews, and to actually end it! As long as there ar egroups like Hamas, Hezbollah, Al Aqsa, etc., and these groups have a say-so in policy making decisions, they will never "declare peace" with Israel. And since, Israel has every right to defend herself and her citizenry....

But that is like making you responsible for the Chicago Street Gangs. How are the average Palestinians going to stop a terrorist group? Vote them out of office? Should I hold Michigan responsible for the Murray Federal Building bombing?

You are missing a major factor here. The vast majority of Palestinians are at the mercy of Hamas and other terrorist groups. Where else are they going to turn?

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but it takes away from the purity of the game.  Why should a guy get a break because he is fat and slow?

that's a good point. And are pitchers truly bad hitters or do they just neglect that side of baseball because of they aren't forced to enhance their abilities?

that's a good point. And are pitchers truly bad hitters or do they just neglect that side of baseball because of they aren't forced to enhance their abilities?

Well I think when you only hit once every five days, it isn't the focal point of your training. Basically they want you able to get down a bunt if needed, and that's about it.

But that is like making you responsible for the Chicago Street Gangs. How are the average Palestinians going to stop a terrorist group? Vote them out of office? Should I hold Michigan responsible for the Murray Federal Building bombing?

You are missing a major factor here. The vast majority of Palestinians are at the mercy of Hamas and other terrorist groups. Where else are they going to turn?

You are right...it's a (sad) vicious circle.

But what are the Israelis supposed to do about it? Roll over and die?

As we are seeing in Iraq, you can't instill a democratic government where the people don't want one.

Texsox (and others...although I am SURE Apu won't read it!)...please check out the following articles.

"Why the Palestinians are in Such a State" by Mark Steyn

(www.jewishworldreview.com/0404/steyn_2004_04_28.php3?printer_friendly)

"Mideast instability? Bring it On" by Mark Steyn

(www.jewishworldreview.com/0404/steyn_2004_04_26_.php3?printer_friendly)

More later.

Another "open-minded" individual heard from!

no, I'll talk to my Lebonese, Jewish and other friends in person. I do not feel like reading 6000 pages of text. I'm having a hard enough time finishing the bible, thank you very much.

try it sometime...

no, I'll talk to my Lebonese, Jewish and other friends in person. I do not feel like reading 6000 pages of text. I'm having a hard enough time finishing the bible, thank you very much.

try it sometime...

Each article is 3 pages long.

At least I read Apu's b.s. before I mock it.

Funny!

(I never said I wanted all of those who call themselves Palestinians dead either.)

Nah, you just advocated having gunships shoot missiles at them as they had a memorial service for their dead killed in an extrajudicial manner by state sponsored terrorism. You even said yourself that you see Palestinians as "potential terrorists" that need to be dealt with violently.

Wrong again, jack!

What I said was, "protesters" who shoot AK-47s in the air and call for "death to Israel, death to the Jews, death to the US" are not merely protesters or mourners, they are dangerous terrorists that need to be dealt with.

Reading is a skill, Nancy. Try learning it sometime!

Wrong again, jack!

What I said was, "protesters" who shoot AK-47s in the air and call for "death to Israel, death to the Jews, death to the US" are not merely protesters or mourners, they are dangerous terrorists that need to be dealt with.

Reading is a skill, Nancy. Try learning it sometime!

See, I did a little digging...

April 19 2004 @ 12:13 PM

Here's your quote

It would be cool is Israel threw some Apaches at the next Hamas funeral procession!!

Just think of all the current and future terrorists they could take out!

Future terrorists. So people who hadn't done anything to Israel deserve to be murdered in your eyes. Gee, that's not genocidal at all.

Evidently you didn't see the "mourners" on television, carrying/firing AK-47s and chanting "Death to Israel, Death to America, Death to Jews"!

Is this a peaceful protest to you? We all know that you subscribe to those sentiments, but, at least (I hope!) you don't carry an automatic weapon while chanting that!

Evidently you didn't see the "mourners" on television, carrying/firing AK-47s and chanting "Death to Israel, Death to America, Death to Jews"!

Is this a peaceful protest to you? We all know that you subscribe to those sentiments, but, at least (I hope!) you don't carry an automatic weapon while chanting that!

I am glad that the Palestinians have figured out a way to keep Hamas away from a funeral. Equally nice that Hamas is listening to the families and staying away, only coming and recruiting volunteers when they are given an engraved invitation. If you are Hamas and looking for pissed off people to join your movement, wouldn't you go to the funeral of an innocent by stander who was killed when Israel took out a Hamas leader?

I have seen mourners, and I have seen protestors, in the same group. Mourning the deaths of Palestinians and Isaelis. Or are only Israelis alowed to mourn and protest?

But as always, 4E's answer is kill kill kill. Just keep killing until the problem is solved. Works for both sides. Each side can just keep killing people until no one is left. Collateral damage is ok. Kill anyone you like as long as a leader or soldier is within, what a square mile? Just keep killing so 4E can type in caps and celebrate. What other option does either side have? Just kill, kill, kill.

Lump all Palistinians in the same group, they all think alike. Their sole existance is to destroy Israel. Everyone thinks the same. Perhaps programmed at birth. Every Palestinian is a Hamas member. round them up and kill them. Yeah, brilliant strategy 4E. Herd them into ghettos or kill them, where have I heard that stretegy before?