America-Hatred among the Arabs

israel4ever

Looks like a custom job on a Jag-Stang to me, not a strat.  Bridge hardware is wrong for a strat and the top horn looks like it has that weird Mustang/Jag angle to it.  Also note the flat plug jack, not the trademark angled jack of the strat.  Two double coil pickups are odd on a Mustang/Jag or any of the Jag-Stangs I've seen, but would be substantially odder on a strat.  Maybe it's a modified Mustang, but not a Jaguar, because there's no pickup selectors up near the top horn.

:lol: Oh, s***!

My "Guitar Geek alert System" monitor just caught fire and exploded!!

:P :lol:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume since the anhilation of any nation would involve tremendous loss og human life that Apu would be horrified by the prospect.  It's hyperbole to the point of rediculousness to suggest anyone advocates the anhilation of any people, don't you agree?

You can (obviously) tell from Apu's postings that he values Israeli (Jew) lives much less than the lives of others...even less than those of "his" terrorists.

Do I doubt for a minute that you know anything about Apu or what is really going on in the world?  Now that's a better question.

I have read all of his (fairy tale) postings, and have seen his website; I think I have a good sense of where he stands politically.

Also, being that you live in Canada; a country that openly allows terrorist groups like Hamas and Hezbollah to openly solicit funds, while denying Mogen David Adom (The Israeli "Red Cross") the same rights, you (and your government) have a full grasp on the middle east situation. (yeah right)

I have read all of his (fairy tale) postings, and have seen his website; I think I have a good sense of where he stands politically.

Also, being that you live in Canada; a country that openly allows terrorist groups like Hamas and Hezbollah to openly solicit funds, while denying Mogen David Adom (The Israeli "Red Cross") the same rights, you (and your government) have a full grasp on the middle east situation. (yeah right)

Yes, an a Zionist Jew must be a wholly unbiased source as to what is going on there. :rolleyes:

And if you think the International Red Crescent is a "terrorist" organization as you've said before then the same should hold true for your believe about the Israeli Red Cross since they are essentially the same national organization.

And you living in the United States, a country that unleashed two nuclear bombs on Japan, you have a full grasp of Japenese-American relations (yeah right)

4E, from your posting we can tell you obvioulsy value Palestinian lives less than others.

Yes, an a Zionist Jew must be a wholly unbiased source as to what is going on there.  :rolleyes:

And if you think the International Red Crescent is a "terrorist" organization as you've said before then the same should hold true for your believe about the Israeli Red Cross since they are essentially the same national organization.

I NEVER said the Red Crescent was a terror organization, (although Arab ambulances have been known to be used as car bombs!).

Reading is a skill!

And you living in the United States, a country that unleashed two nuclear bombs on Japan, you have a full grasp of Japenese-American relations (yeah right)

4E, from your posting we can tell you obvioulsy value Palestinian lives less than others.

Nice analogy.

The Japanese declared war on the US, just like the "Palestinians" declared war against Israel. Sometimes you get what you ask for.

I devalue the life of any (every) "pali" who wants Israel and Jews eliminated...the rest of them I couldn't care less about!

IF you are saying I am a racist, you had better be implying the same about Apu.

Ooooo.. I better.... :o

Shakin in my shoes here. ;) :P

Why do you bother to waste your breath discussing things with him if you think he's such an idiot..? :huh

Ooooo.. I better....  :o

Shakin in my shoes here.  ;)  :P

Why do you bother to waste your breath discussing things with him if you think he's such an idiot..?  :huh

That didn't come off right...I didn't want to sound like I was making a threat...I definitely was not.

I don't like when others have implied that I am a racist, when Apu is every bit (if not more) predjudiced than I am.

BTW...your suggestion of not responding to Apu is a great one, and I am trying not to do so. His ignorance pisses me off, especially when there are so many Soxtalk members that buy into his bulls***!

That didn't come off right...I didn't want to sound like I was making a threat...I definitely was not.

I don't like when others have implied that I am a racist, when Apu is every bit (if not more) predjudiced than I am.

BTW...your suggestion of not responding to Apu is a great one, and I am trying not to do so. His ignorance pisses me off, especially when there are so many Soxtalk members that buy into his bulls***!

I know, which is why I stuck my tongue out at you.

You guys are obviously at two opposite ends.. maybe it's just best to ignore him if it always ends up in a pissing contest.. :huh