System of the Down

LDF

Originally posted by LDF

rules. 

They aiiight.

I was talking about this with some of my metal pals, and we came to the conclusion that Serj's vocals are what drives the band. the music they play is really quite easy, and pretty basic riffs, but he has such a powerful voice that it drives the music and makes it cool. the best example would be on "Forest."

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

Personally I like the Vines, Strokes, and Pete Yorn.

Of course Ben Harper is good too as are the Beatles, Doors, Hendrix, and Zepplin.

GAHHHHH The Vines Strokes and Vines are the same f***ing band and boy do they f***in suck, I hate this garage band s*** that is all popular now. Put those f***ers in the white stripes in there too, singing with a british accent when your from f***in detroit, which is bad enough as is. :mad:

System of a down is meant to be heard on teh radio or on cd. they are TERRIBLE live! The guy just makes noises on stage. Heavy stuff is hard t understand, but i could barly make out any of the lyrics and i know most of their songs. They were aweful live.

I still like their music though. I'll never see them live again. Ozz fest gets worse every year.

Originally posted by RedPinStripes

I still like their music though. I'll never see them live again. Ozz fest gets worse every year. 

That's why it's all about the Second Stage!! Nothing like metal at 9:30 in the A.M.

Originally posted by Cali

That's why it's all about the Second Stage!! Nothing like metal at 9:30 in the A.M.

I used to be able to do that a few years back, but it is a real long day and most of the bands blow! All day concerts + waaaaaay too much monet spent on beer. :D

I used to be able to do that a few years back, but it is a real long day and most of the bands blow! All day concerts + waaaaaay too much monet spent on beer. :D

Well, We left after the second stage was done, so we beat the traffic, and in my opinion the second stage f***ed the first stage up in quality of bands I want to see.

GAHHHHH The Vines Strokes and Vines are the same f***ing band and boy do they f***in suck, I hate this garage band s*** that is all popular now. Put those f***ers in the white stripes in there too, singing with a british accent when your from f***in detroit, which is bad enough as is. :mad:

Someone has an inferiority complex...

He did? I thought it was that commy bastard from rage against the machine.?

Nope. Zach may or may not have said something similar..... he's said stupid s*** before. But I know for a fact this lead singer motherf***er said s*** to that effect. he doesn't like America or it's policies but he sure does love that American money. Zach too.

Originally posted by NUKE_CLEVELAND

All these new wanna-be metal bands have nothing on the real thing.

These guys, in their prime in the 80's and early 90's would clean up the floor with these pussies they have now.

Who gives a f*** what RPS says about Metallica..... right Nuke? :D I know for a f***ing fact that RPS never works for free! LMAO. That pic would be from the tour with Ozzy when Metallica opened for The Oz Man after releasing Master of Puppets correct? And I already told RPS he should remove any references to KISS from the Sox-and-Roll site since KISS is notorious for suing their own fans who use their likenesses w/o permission. He says that's JB's thing. :D I love busting your balls RPS!

They still suck! I'll listen to every album from the black album and before. 

KORN rules!!!!!!!!!!

IM totally with ya on that one. When they released "LOad" they officially sold out and mecame whiny alterna-pussies. All their s*** before that though f***ing rocked and there is no doubt about that though.