Mario Tennis

Heads22

Whenever I see this game, I have to rent it and dig out the old 64. Anyone else addicted to this game like I am?

Disclaimer:

I've played 4 tennis matches today at a nearby college in an invite...lost all 4....so I'm a little off. I did play a pickup hoops game against a guy from Nepal and a girl. I didn't let the girl score.....and I stuffed her once.

I wasn't letting that b**** take it to the hole.

Whenever I see this game, I have to rent it and dig out the old 64. Anyone else addicted to this game like I am?

Disclaimer:

I've played 4 tennis matches today at a nearby college in an invite...lost all 4....so I'm a little off. I did play a pickup hoops game against a guy from Nepal and a girl. I didn't let the girl score.....and I stuffed her once.

I wasn't letting that b**** take it to the hole.

Hey hey now no b**** calling here...

Well, I played the game, its okay but I love Mission Impossible, Golden Eye, Vigilante 8, and Blitz.

Nintendo 64, ahh the memories. I used to go round to by mates' place and play Golden Eye with him all the time. Of course bein Obbjob was the best since he was so small, we played a bit of Mario Tennis as well. We've been playin the latest Bond game Everything or Nothing on PS2 lately though. :o

Mario Tennis is OK. From waht I remember, it gets boring really fast though.

Goldeneye = greatest game ever. I remember starting at noon(or earlier) and playing that till supper time(or even later). That game never got old.

Speaking of GoldenEye, later this year on the PS2 they are releasin a whole new GoldenEye Bond game where you can be a villian. Looks pretty mad,

Gamespot Preview

Yeah, the new GoldenEye sounds impressive, plus playing as a villian will add a whole new spin on things. I just hope that they keep the same feel to it that the first one had.