Screw You Jeff Brantley

SAVVY18

One of the achors was giving Jeff Brantley a 10 question quiz which he had to give an answer and then after he was done, he was asked for reasoning behind his answers. One of the questions was "Will a Chicago baseball team make the playoffs?" He answered "YES". Great. Then they go for his explanation of which one and of course said "The Cubs...not the other team. They are hitting well..." at that point I changed the channel. I was furious at his comments. Not that we won't make the playoffs, but being called "The other team"!!! :fyou Jeff Brantley. Show a little respect for a Major League team that is in first place(At the time we were) and call them by their team name. We are the White Sox. The way he answered almost seemed as he was insulted by even being questioned about which one. He acted like there was really only 1 good team.

Did anyone else see this and have a similar reaction?

:fyou Jeff Brantley :fyou

I don't mind Brantley too much. I used to really dislike him, but after he did the game against the Orioles last week when Buehrle pitched, I realized he does have pretty good knowledge on the game.

I also know he said at least a few times that he felt the Sox were a good baseball team.