Suggested roster move

Generally everyone wants to make trades that sound good only to our side, and those are a little hard to accomplish, so what do you say we just send down Adkins, who has pitched well enough but is really the 12th guy, and bring up Reed. He'd be able to break up the too righty lineup, and add an onbase guy to the top of the order.

All agreed?

Generally everyone wants to make trades that sound good only to our side, and those are a little hard to accomplish, so what do you say we just send down Adkins, who has pitched well enough but is really the 12th guy, and bring up Reed. He'd be able to break up the too righty lineup, and add an onbase guy to the top of the order.

All agreed?

If possible, I'd attempt to do something with a different BP arm instead of sending down one of our, up until now, most reliable arms.

ok, i've decided to vent about alomar in this topic...

WHAT THE f*** IS WITH HIM NOT BEING ABLE TO LAY DOWN A BUNT LAST NIGHT?! 3287592385 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AND HE CAN'T DO A FUNDAMENTAL? SCREW ALOMAR.

Read your PM Nuke. I just think there is someone better out there than Willie Harris. His name? Kelly Dransfeldt. (In my opinion, therefore I am protected)

Oh, you mean that guy who booted an easy DP ball in Baltimore last week costing us a game? There's probably a reason that he's not in the lineup.

Right now, willie is batting over .400 in this month.  How the hell can you rip him?  Rip him when hes in a slump.

I'll stop ripping him when I see a near consistent base of 3/7 days going 2 for 3 with lead off hits.

Oh,  you mean that guy who booted an easy DP ball in Baltimore last week costing us a game?  There's probably a reason that he's not in the lineup.

There is no sense in arguing with you Nuke, I'm just pointing out that you have given me 2 personal attacks in 1 week. Danman stopped but you did not.

Read your PM Nuke. I just think there is someone better out there than Willie Harris. His name? Kelly Dransfeldt. (In my opinion, therefore I am protected)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You want Kelly Dransfelt over Willie Harris?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Kelly Dransfelt makes Willie Harris look like f***ing Lou Brock.

Harris is staying here, and you having a personal grudge against him will not do anything about him staying or going(unless you are KW, and I know for a fact you are not KW). Kelly Dransfelt is not a very good player. There is a reason he was sent down to the minors.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

You want Kelly Dransfelt over Willie Harris?

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Kelly Dransfelt makes Willie Harris look like f***ing Lou Brock.

Harris is staying here, and you having a personal grudge against him will not do anything about him staying or going(unless you are KW, and I know for a fact you are not KW).  Kelly Dransfelt is not a very good player.  There is a reason he was sent down to the minors.

Well that shut me up. :lol:

There is no sense in arguing with you Nuke, I'm just pointing out that you have given me 2 personal attacks in 1 week. Danman stopped but you did not.

Don't say something stupid that basically warrants personal attacks. You ripping on willie right now...stupid.

Strap some on and defend yourself or your argument.

Do you ever wonder why nobody likes you?

Maybe it's because you say stupid s*** all the time and act like a little 5 year old. I'm probably giving you a bit too much credit but that's how I see it.

Also, I'll do you a favor too. I'll keep track of the number of personal attacks I level against you in my sig so that way when you whine about it, you'll know exactly how many insults ( which would more accurately be called facts ) I've leveled against you.

Idiot.

Also, I'll do you a favor too.  I'll keep track of the number of personal attacks I level against you in my sig so that way when you whine about it, you'll know exactly how many insults ( which would more accurately be called facts ) I've leveled against you.

Only in :usa

:D :lol: :D :lol:

You can tell the Sox are playing poorly when we start arguing about Kelly Dransfeldt vs. Willie Harris.

Damn you Sox why do you have to lose now seven in a row vs. Minnesota?

kelly dransfeldt vs. willie harris. lol thats funny s***