Man sues wife...

Steff

.....over ugly past

A Chinese man has divorced and sued his wife for £55,000 after discovering she’d had plastic surgery before they met. Jian Feng, 38, was said to have been horrified when she gave birth to an ugly baby daughter. He suspected her of having an affair.

His wife then confessed to having plastic surgery costing £70,000 in South Korea before they met and showed him a picture of how she used to look.

He filed for divorce two years after marrying her following a whirlwind romance. ananova

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?p...26-5-2004_pg9_8

This is just awful.

I didn't realize there was such a thing as an ugly baby...

Oh Geez, who the hell are you trying to suck up to ;) :lol: Trying for the warm caring dude to impress some woman :lolhitting

Oh man, they are ALL ugly when they first come out.  Texsox had it right, who you suckin' up to?

I'm not sucking up to anyone.

I really believe to divorce your wife because she had an "ugly baby" was just a sad pathetic little man looking for an excuse to escape fatherhood.

I hate assholes like that :fyou

I'm not sucking up to anyone.

I really believe to divorce your wife because she had an "ugly baby" was just a sad pathetic little man looking for an excuse to escape fatherhood.

I hate assholes like that  :fyou

I'm with you 100% there.

The whole beautiful baby thing goes down the drain as soon as you see the mishaped head emerge. That is one nasty trip down the birth canal, and the human head is design to deform a bit to make it easier. Add a little blood, some extra fluids, and it ain't a pretty sight. A couple hours later, everything starts to look a whole lot better.

And keep perfecting the warm caring guy thing, chicks dig it. ;)