6/16 games

MnSoxFan

I want to thank you guys for posting this stuff as quickly as you do.

It is a big help not to have to search around and find the scores as well as who did well, who didn't etc.

So it's much appreciated guys.

As an aside, who of us thought Borchard would be hitting for a higher average than Reed on June 16th?

I want to thank you guys for posting this stuff as quickly as you do.

It is a big help not to have to search around and find the scores as well as who did well, who didn't etc.

So it's much appreciated guys.

Agreed. :headbang

Also, Brice had another good game for W-S. After his first two games, it looks like he was more than deserving for the promotion!

How much longer until Anderson and Rogowski get promoted? Anderson has been talked about quite a bit, but Rogowski has flown under the radar. I have always been a big fan of Rogowski and believe that he could be a solid major leaguer one day. He doesn't do anything eye-poping, but he is solid across the board and still young.

How much longer until Anderson and Rogowski get promoted? Anderson has been talked about quite a bit, but Rogowski has flown under the radar. I have always been a big fan of Rogowski and believe that he could be a solid major leaguer one day. He doesn't do anything eye-poping, but he is solid across the board and still young.

Hoping for any day now....... I was disappointed that Becker got promoted ahead of Rogowski. Not really room for both of them, unless guys like Martel and Maldonado get less time, but I think Razor really likes both of those guys. And if they bring up Anderson, that will push Murphy aside and he has been solid.

I don't see them cutting the playing time from Spidale or Bikowski.

Wow.  I'm lovin what Brice is doin.  Salem is gonna have one potent offense.  Plus,  Fields is on the way.

2 games, try not to get expectation too high. Also, some have gathered we are giving up on Nanita, I am sure that is not true, he just needed to go down and get hot and get some confidence going.