Has Chip Carey never watched Baseball...

Earlier in the week when the Cubs made that 9th inning comeback, he went on and on about how amazing it was to watch them come from "way back to win it in the 9th". The thing was, they were down 2-1, and ended up winning 4-2! Since when is being 1 run down "way behind"???

Then today, after telling the listeners about how the A's have blown 13 saves, he goes on about how amazing it was to watch the Cubs win in this day and age of the closers!!! Does he have no idea that quality pitching, especially in the relief and closer area, is at a low right now? The guy amazes me with his complete lack of knowledge, and I am amazed that the Cubs keep him on. If they truely love Harry, shouldn't they fire that dillweed before he s***s on the family name anymore?

:fthecubs

The thing that makes it pathetic is he yells it any time there is a high pop up. Just like the schmucks are Wrigley who cheer when there's one. I love it when the 2nd baseman goes out deep to get the flyball. Chip must feel pretty stupid.

Just like the schmucks are Wrigley who cheer when there's one.

It is worse than you think. One of my friends went to the Cubs game today and sat in the bleachers. He said it is very hard to judge a fly ball from the bleachers at Wrigley. Also, the entire section is intoxicated anyways. He watches a ton of baseball too and has a pretty good sense as to what is going on. So I'll take his word for it. Granted, I agree with the bulk of the statement though.

Earlier in the week when the Cubs made that 9th inning comeback, he went on and on about how amazing it was to watch them come from "way back to win it in the 9th". The thing was, they were down 2-1, and ended up winning 4-2! Since when is being 1 run down "way behind"???

Then today, after telling the listeners about how the A's have blown 13 saves, he goes on about how amazing it was to watch the Cubs win in this day and age of the closers!!! Does he have no idea that quality pitching, especially in the relief and closer area, is at a low right now? The guy amazes me with his complete lack of knowledge, and I am amazed that the Cubs keep him on. If they truely love Harry, shouldn't they fire that dillweed before he s***s on the family name anymore?

:fthecubs 

Of course he's an idiot. This is nothing new to anybody who has seen or heard him broadcast.

Mr Ronnie Santo isnt too much better. Ever time the CUbs win, you would sworn they just won game 7 of the World Series, just like they did last year.... oh yea, that's right! THEY CHOKED!

LMAO

Every time the Cubs are loosing by at least five runs, it sounds like he’s about to have a heart attack.

“Oh my.... This is not good.”