Young Life

sox4lifeinPA

Anyone involved currently or previously?

Just curious, because I used to lead my local high school for a couple years. I liked a lot of things about it, but I hated other parts of it.

:bringit I'd really like to know people's thoughts...

Anyone involved currently or previously?

Just curious, because I used to lead my local high school for a couple years. I liked a lot of things about it, but I hated other parts of it.

:bringit  I'd really like to know people's thoughts...

We don't have anything like that

Downers Grove South however does offer many clubs and sports to join, to keep us drug free.

I've also attended one of our association meetings for Gay/Straight Alliance, and participated in silence day for that club at our school, to recognize that there are people in this world that do cope with some sort of depression or problem in their life. I myself am first to admit I have both social anxiety disorder and manic depression. I stopped taking prozac and zoloft a few weeks ago because I decided life was alright.

I excel in my studies and my radio show at school, as well as playing football and hopefully making a callup this year to Downers Grove South Varsity Football for the Mustangs under the Head Coach, John Belskis.

I was always surprised that there was a God club in school, I assumed it part of the separation of church and state, but I didn't really care I wasn't going to attend and they weren't God Freaks that preached to everybody at school, cause I wasn't going to have any of that s***

I was always surprised that there was a God club in school, I assumed it part of the separation of church and state, but I didn't really care I wasn't going to attend and they weren't God Freaks that preached to everybody at school, cause I wasn't going to have any of that s***

Hey!! First rule of God Club: Don't talk about God Club!

if there's a chess club, there can be a "God club".

personally, I just had my own club and I'd pummel anyone I didnt like...

oh how lonely I was...soooooooo lonely!!