Nick Lemon is on Bristol roster

MnSoxFan

Ricks is on the roster for Great Falls, but I think it is just a matter of him finishing the season.

Before everyone gets too excited, I think the Sox drafted with idea they wanted to draft guys with easy signability. We took a lot of college players. My guess is the quality of draftees per round for us went down from last year, but I am still happy.

I noticed that too.  I don't think that will be a permanent situation. They just want him to get his feet wet there.  Get comfortable.

That's what I'm thinking. For pitchers it would seem to be an easier transition though. He still has to throw the same stuff while hitters like Fields have to adjust to better pitching and wood bats. Of course it's a bigger adjustment to the better pitching for high school hitters which is why all of them are at Bristol.

do you think theyll ever sign there 18th rounder, brett scuplett (thats not it, but im not a spelling type of person.

Scarpetta. I doubt he signs. My guess is the JC guys will be D&F candidates, the rest will likely not be signed. We have quite full rosters in Great Falls and Bristol.

Scarpetta. I doubt he signs. My guess is the JC guys will be D&F candidates, the rest will likely not be signed. We have quite full rosters in Great Falls and Bristol.

I saw that both of the rosters at Great Falls and Bristol are huge. How big can they be in these rookie leagues?