7 foot 11 inches?

A 7 foot 11 South African

Sure he could be good, but this sounds like it's right out of a movie. "He comes from South Africa where he played on his hoop made out of antelope horn. No one that speaks his language knows English, but they all speak basketball." I don't know, something like that. I imagine a movie trailer would go something like that. Put me in the skeptical that this is real category.

If he could speak English..."Here throw me the ball. Trust me he can't get this high. Just throw it up, I'll catch it." Just like playing ball against your older brother. :lol: He would make Shaq look like an idiot lmao.

He's never shot a free throw, according to Sefu. But the scout insists, "He can't be much worse than Shaq."

Kudu's defense is expected to be poor. And he might have some initial trouble passing the ball, since he's never really practiced. But Sefu says Kudu's upside is so great that he feels many teams might not be able to pass on him.

So basically, the team would be drafting a 7'11" 5th Grader. Heck, in 5th Grade I had already played basketball for 2 years.

So basically, the team would be drafting a 7'11" 5th Grader. Heck, in 5th Grade I had already played basketball for 2 years.

And the problem is...? He would be so much taller than every other player that he would be open all the time. They did say project.

And as I said, put me in the skeptical that this is real category. Either way an interesting thought.

To add to the hoax, a pun for a name.

"The kudu is a species of antelope which ranges from South Africa to Ethiopia. A kudu bull may stand over five feet high and is colored from a reddish gray to almost blue. In addition to the beast's reputable sense of hearing, its keen sight, sense of smell, the great speed make it a difficult animal to capture."

Kudu

This is obviously garbage. He only has pictures of the guys feet? C'mon. And the picture with him, Shaq, ands Yao, it looks like he is computer generated.

"Sefu has seen him play several times, but he has actually never spoken to him."

PLEASE. This is crap.

lol come on guys, you think if he's that poor that he's gonna have a nice pair of sneakers like that and be sitting in a nice gym.

lol these quotes are hilarious though.

"This is an awful misunderstanding," said a league source, who did not want to be identified. "As far as we know, Mr. Kudu never followed up on his letter, though we are not entirely sure. It's very possible our switchboard hung up on him several times since he doesn't speak English."

"Even though Chimezie has been playing all his life with a ball made out of fused sheep's testicles."

Yep, the problem with most guys over 7'2 is mobility and coordination. For every Yao Ming or even Rik Schmidts there is 10 guys like Gheorge Mhuresan and Shawn Bradley, there are a few 7'5 guys in this years draft that are nowhere near ready for any kind of pro ball, much less the NBA. Most that do succeed never win the battle against foot and leg injuries. If you get a good 7'5 player, you are lucky to keep him in his prime for 5 years. Agromelia(sp?) or whatever the disease is that makes your glands never stop producing growth hormune which will cause alot of diseases even into the late 20's.