Colon video game photo

Mr. Showtime

Its out already. I have it. Its a pretty cool game...

According to my Godson it's not out yet and wont be for another 10 days.

I take it he has already told you whats on his wish list :D

My theory is, get it and make him only play as the SOX ;)

You got to teach them while there young

Of course.. actually he told me a few weeks ago. And no worries about teaching him the ways of the south side. When he was just 2 and we would say Sammy Sosa he would plug his nose like something stunk. :D

Now we've got my neice doing the same thing. And even better, she knows the Cubs uniforms and says "poo poo" and points to the TV when they are on. ;)

Awww, how adorable :D

I've got this f***ing dumbass Dreamcast sitting here, and I heard theres no more games coming out on the Dreamcast system. Thats BULLs*** :fyou

Should've talked to me, I knew that system wasn't going to last. I just wish I could still talk to the advisor of my High School newspaper who was a Dreamcast Fanboy... I warned him...heh.

- Pete

Hmmm, I guess Im thinking of WSB 2003 for Xbox. My bad. Its still a cool game tho...

Well ASB 2004 shipped this past weekend.

Anyway, I ordered: (ALL ON PS2)

ASB 2004

MVP Baseball 2003 from EA Sports which used to be Triple Play, but EA brought it in house and redid everything so that'll own.

World Series Baseball 2k3

Also ordered GTA Vice City, but that's a whole other thread.

I'll have reviews up of all this and much much more when I get the games.

:headbang

Hmmm, I guess Im thinking of WSB 2003 for Xbox. My bad. Its still a cool game tho...

Well ASB 2004 shipped this past weekend.

Anyway, I ordered: (ALL ON PS2)

ASB 2004

MVP Baseball 2003 from EA Sports which used to be Triple Play, but EA brought it in house and redid everything so that'll own.

World Series Baseball 2k3

Also ordered GTA Vice City, but that's a whole other thread.

I'll have reviews up of all this and much much more when I get the games.

:headbang

hurry up with an ASB 2004 review, cause that's the one I think I'm buying this year, and I wanna hear some good stuff about it.

hurry up with an ASB 2004 review, cause that's the one I think I'm buying this year, and I wanna hear some good stuff about it.

I didn't know you had PS2, Cali.

When amazon.com gets it to me, I'll play that thing like a mofo and post my insight on the game.

When amazon.com gets it to me, I'll play that thing like a mofo and post my insight on the game.

amazon = GOD. I love that site, it gets me what I'm looking for. I just pre-ordered the Family Guy Season 1 and 2 DVD from there a couple days ago. Can't wait for it!! :headbang

amazon = GOD. I love that site, it gets me what I'm looking for. I just pre-ordered the Family Guy Season 1 and 2 DVD from there a couple days ago. Can't wait for it!! :headbang

I don't remember if I pre-ordered Family Guy DVD's, I recall looking at it, but can't recall if I bought it. :huh:

I don't remember if I pre-ordered Family Guy DVD's, I recall looking at it, but can't recall if I bought it. :huh:

just check your account page, it'll tell ya everything you want to know

Damn, didn't know it was up. I'll be buying those :headbang

I assume the ASB series has gotten way better than its first game....I remember ASB 99....in fact, I have it. It f***ing blows ass. You could hit a homer like every time, it would always get messed up and like Herbert Perry would be the all-star leading vote getter(with like 16 triples and a 16.000 average....lol).....just all fudged up.

I'm still gonna get a PS2 though....eventually get either Vice City or Sin City when it comes out....probably a couple baseball games(WSB 2K3 is on my list)...get a football game(like either Madden or GameDay or maybe NFL 2K3)....and then I'll get others along the way.

Gotta quit thinking about that stuff...I'm getting a hard-on. :o

Eh, I'm gonna wait for All Star 2004 for 'Cube

- Pete

ASB04 for cube and xbox is out, im waiting for ps2 which will be out this week.

What?!?! ANd I didn't know this? *head explodes*

- Pete, who has a 'cube and PS2, and thinks X-Box is a good system... FOR ME TO POOP ON!