Southside is better than the Northside

sox-r-us

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, Chip Caray just said "When the Cubs beat the Sox tonight I think we'll go to someplace to celebrate!"

C'mon, Chip, it's the f***ing fifth inning in a two-run game! Let's make him eat his words.

Did Hawk and DK ever say anything like this last weekend? :huh:

LOL, Chip Caray just said "When the Cubs beat the Sox tonight I think we'll go to someplace to celebrate!"

C'mon, Chip, it's the f***ing fifth inning in a two-run game! Let's make him eat his words.

hawkins is only 11-14 in saves this year...just keep it close e-lo...chip will have to go somewhere to eat all his words and swallow his pride :lol:

I wish I could meet Chip so I could slap him across the face.

He is much much betetr than chip.

Anybody announcing is better than Chip.

We can get to Zambrano. We've done it before and we can do it again. We're not out of this game by a long shot.

Remember the 8-0 game with Wood on the mound? We won that one and a lot of come from behind games this year. Lots of baseball left to be played today.