I saw Frank Thomas

UICJason

When my aunt lived in Seattle a few years back she saw Ken Griffey Jr who at the time was my favorite player.. Well my birthday was coming up and she asked him for an autograph for my birthday because he was my favorite player and he said no... Thats when he no longer was my favorite player... that and the fact that he didnt come out with anymore cool shoes

One time, I got to go into the park super early and me and a couple of friends were the only people in the whole stadium other than players and workers. It was defiantly one of the best expierences that I have ever had. Well, anyway, I was watching them take some BP from the outfield(came close to being knocked out about 10 times) and I spot Thomas and Cal Ripken having a conversation down on the 1st baseline. I went over and called them too me and we had a conversation and they were both very nice and talkative. I then went back to the outfield to meet all the pitchers and asked Kelly Wuncsh for a ball and he said no and started laughing at me. Oh well, it was all very worth it to meet 2 future HOFers at the same time.

I met Pedro and David Ortiz last June in downtown Chicago. Ortiz is a real big guy too, but he's shy. Pedro was just chillin out tryin to keep a low profile. I only talked to them for like a minute but it was cool to meet two great players like that.

Oh yeah, and I told Pedro to beat the Yankees. Everyone lets me down.

Best athlete I ever saw was Randy Johnson. It was about 3 years ago and I was attending an 8th grade field trip to commenorate my last dayz in grammer school and my friend pointed him out on the bus when we were downtown. The D-Backs were playing the Cubs at the time. He had coffee in his hand and this little kid asked for an autograph and he turned him down. He went on his taxi and then left. I'm glad I got to see him in person. :)