Our Hard Throwing Reliever...

T R U

KW stole Everette from the Rangers, even though we didn't win anything last year, atleast he tried. We gave up a couple of crappy pitchers, yes including fransisco who we really don't need. And we gave up Anthony webber who is tiny and very bad. We still have promising young pitchers (Honel, Munoz, Diaz, Wing) and promising young outfielders (Anderson, Sweeney, Borchard "ya I said Borchard") I'm really not worried about the Everette trade coming back to bite us. We have much better players than what we gave up to texas.

KW stole Everette from the Rangers, even though we didn't win anything last year, atleast he tried.  We gave up a couple of crappy pitchers, yes including fransisco who we really don't need.  And we gave up Anthony webber who is tiny and very bad.  We still have promising young pitchers (Honel, Munoz, Diaz, Wing) and promising young outfielders (Anderson, Sweeney, Borchard "ya I said Borchard") I'm really not worried about the Everette trade coming back to bite us.  We have much better players than what we gave up to texas.

I do not know how you can consider francisco crappy.

I don't understand you people! So what if he works out? I mean who the hell cares! To get a player that really helped give us a boost last year I think it was worth it. I don't blame Carl Everett for not making the playoffs and I don't blame KW for trying. To me he made the right moves last year.

As far as hard thowing relief pitchers, hard throwing does not always equal good. Why don't we ask the Scrubbies about Fahrnworth. Francisco's ERA is still near 4 and for a relieve that is not very good. I belive, if the Rangers weren't so pitching hungry, then Francisco would not even be with the big league team to begin with.

If he is better than Jackson so what? We have pitchers in the minors that are better than Jackson that should be up right now. To me, saying that he is better than Jackson, is not saying very much at all.

I think some people in here should reconsider what they piss and moan about. There is a lot more to worry about with our current team than worrying about lasy year and who we gave up for who.

I don't understand you people! So what if he works out? I mean who the hell cares! To get a player that really helped give us a boost last year I think it was worth it. I don't blame Carl Everett for not making the playoffs and I don't blame KW for trying. To me he made the right moves last year.

As far as hard thowing relief pitchers, hard throwing does not always equal good. Why don't we ask the Scrubbies about Fahrnworth. Francisco's ERA is still near 4 and for a relieve that is not very good. I belive, if the Rangers weren't so pitching hungry, then Francisco would not even be with the big league team to begin with.

If he is better than Jackson so what? We have pitchers in the minors that are better than Jackson that should be up right now. To me, saying that he is better than Jackson, is not saying very much at all.

I think some people in here should reconsider what they piss and moan about. There is a lot more to worry about with our current team than worrying about lasy year and who we gave up for who.

Every time one the kids KW has traded away has a good game, or a good season, you'll hear this kind of stuff. If you remember, when Ginter started off so well with the Mets several were b****ing because we only got that lazy, no good Timo Perez for him.

We'll hear it about Olivo, Reed and Morse. Especially if Garcia bolts or loses his effectiveness. Of course, there were a lot of people in here predicting a championship after that trade was made.

The Sox have decent prospects for the bullpen, in guys who can get K's and give up few BB's, like Jeff Bajenaru, Matt Smith, Josh Fields. Adkins and Cotts have done well this year as rookies. Francisco looks like he has control issues, not what a team with playoff hopes wants. Few teams have three rookies in their pens, at least good teams. I'd rather have Politte, a vet who has proven himself, than Francisco.

The trade for everett was decent. Give up prospects that the Sox don't think fit w/ their team for a veteran who could help them now. While the Sox didn't win the division, Everett helped the Sox, no question. Wasn't he one of the few guys hitting in Sept, when others slumped?!