Uribe 3B

Lee LF

Frank DH

PK 1B

Valentin SS

Rowand CF

Perez RF

Alomar/insert catcher here

Gload and Crede just need to sit down, their swing just makes me sick watching it. I dont know how you can hit when you pretend youre swinging a boat oar, sheer coincidence?

Yeah we miss Maggs. Ill admit it, but his contracted worth is another discussion. For now, i would like him here as long as possible.

Hypothesis: Borchard is not getting called up anytime soon as, despite KW words, he is trade bait, just like Reed was. You bring him up and he chokes, his value tanks, just like any other "named untouchable prospect." Borchard will only come up when all avenues have been exhausted OR another roster spot opens up.

A suggestion:

Harris 2B

Uribe 3B

Lee LF

Frank DH

PK 1B

Valentin SS

Rowand CF

Perez RF

Alomar/insert catcher here

Gload and Crede just need to sit down, their swing just makes me sick watching it.  I dont know how you can hit when you pretend youre swinging a boat oar, sheer coincidence? 

Yeah we miss Maggs.  Ill admit it, but his contracted worth is another discussion.  For now, i would like him here as long as possible.

Hypothesis: Borchard is not getting called up anytime soon as, despite KW words, he is trade bait, just like Reed was.  You bring him up and he chokes, his value tanks, just like any other "named untouchable prospect."  Borchard will only come up when all avenues have been exhausted OR another roster spot opens up.

add willie to the horrible swing group. you would think a leadoff hitter with speed would have a level swing, not some loopy hack. plus he can't hit an inside fastball to save his life yet he is right on top of the plate, just inviting the pitcher to throw it in there.