NO MORE GLOAD IN RF...

AngelasDaddy0427

It has become painfully obvious that the best lineup without Maggs is Rowand in CF and Perez in RF.

What the hell has gload done to warrent screwing up that rythmn. I don't ever want to see Gload in RF again because we have lost EVERY game gload has started in RF.

I mean Ozzie cannot be that stupid as to not to see that Gload in RF is killing this team.

JUST STOP PUTTING HIM IN RF....

ok rant over... :lol:

GO GET THEM TONIGHT AND GO SOX! :bringit

Yeah, I was sort of waiting for someone to bring this up. I like Ross Gload, but his play in the Cubs series last weekend PISSED ME OFF. That was horrible. You cannot win baseball games consistently unless you are playing SMART baseball. This is the big leagues. If Gload is gonna prance around like a moron and drop routine fly balls out there because he didn't position himself right - get him out of there. The close grand slam he almost hit was nice, but baseball is offense and defense.

We are in a legitimate pennant race - I've got NO TIME to see this kind of bulls*** this year. It's time to pull your head out of your ass and get your f***ing ducks in a row.

I agree completely - Gload in RF is not paying dividends. OUT, OUT, OUT!

I understand Oz wanting to get another lefty bat in the lineup to balance the attack, and Gload has done a nice job at the plate this season, but he does look a little lost in RF most of the time.

If Oz is hell-bent on DHing Frank all the time, then Ross should spell PK at first base once a week or so and pinch-hit, and maybe - MAYBE - play once a week or so in right.

....MAYBE.....

This will all be solved when Maggs is back in right, and Gload can be used as a lefty PH off the bench - where he will be very valuable.

He is simply not a right fielder, he is really clueless out there on routes to balls to say the least, as well as actually catching it. That 'experiment' needs to stop, or should have stopped, already.

Okay, thanks.

Yeah, I have NO problem with Gload at the plate. But, you guys are right - he is absolutely lost in the outfield.

It's as if Ozzie's trying to put a puzzle piece in a place that doesn't even come close to fitting right. Not good. Gload makes Rowand look like a Gold-Glover out there.