I hate to say this

Jordan4life_2007

I will wait before getting into panic mode....in my mind, I never thought we would beat the Angels more than one game (the first one)....if we win tomorrow, it is still what I expected

I DO HOWEVER BIG CONCERNS about the playoffs.....we need Beltran or Randy Johnson if we are really going for it

Randy Johnson would be great since it would send Scho is the bull pen for the regular season and also add Garland or Elo (depending on who does well in second half) to the bull pen for the playoffs

God forbid we play poorly against some decent teams. We lose to the Cubs and the Angels, who have some good players. We're not hitting that well, and Maggs is still out. A week ago everyone was getting our WS rings sized, no we're going to finish in last. Everyone has some ups and downs. Get back to me if we are still sucking in September. God, it isn't even the All-star break yet.

I'll tell you what I'll do. I'll get back to you in Ocytober, instead of September. IF we are still playing then, we will be playing against the good teams that you so readily accept the Sox losing to.

I'll tell you what I'll do.  I'll get back to you in Ocytober, instead of September.  IF we are still playing then, we will be playing against the good teams that you so readily accept the Sox losing to.

Thank you. I get a kick outta people that act like losing to good teams is no big deal.

I'll tell you what I'll do.  I'll get back to you in Ocytober, instead of September.  IF we are still playing then, we will be playing against the good teams that you so readily accept the Sox losing to.

No, I not worried about it, because we've beat these teams before. We're 3-3 against Anaheim, 3-4 against New York(that includes a start by Wright), 0-2 against Oakland(Koch cost us one of those, other was extra innings), and 2-4 against the Cubs(includes two starts by Diaz and a rain-shortened game), and 7-3 against Minnesota. That's not the end of the world.