BAD...but not as bad as it seems

Controlled Chaos

I was checking out the standings today...and it seems the whole American league is in kind of a funk. We are 5-5 in our last 10 games. In looking at everyone else's last 10 games everyone is 5-5 or worse, with the only exception being Oakland which is 6-4. Nobody is tearing it up right now, so if this is our slump of the season, then it came at the perfect time. We are right in the middle of things. Our bats won't stay silent forever and we'll be getting Mags back soon. While it sucks to lose and ruins my night...it doesn't ruin the season. I'm still VERY optimistic. If we snake one from Ananheim today and 2 -3 against Seatlle then we'd be 8-6 over last 14 games. While it's not great...it's not bad for being in a slump. :bringit

standings.jpg

look at the twins.

just like last year. we make a big trade, take a series with them, then proceed to fall apart while they walk away with the central.

FALL APART?? Relax blackjack....we lost 5 of our last 10....and so did the twinkies. The fact that we swept them...give us the upper hand. Don't forget we have played without Mags this entire time..and without Frank for basically the last 5 games....I know he played tuesday but clearly he was hurt. It's a slump.....it happens.

FALL APART??  Relax blackjack....we lost 5 of our last 10....and so did the twinkies.  The fact that we swept them...give us the upper hand.  Don't forget we have played without Mags this entire time..and without Frank for basically the last 5 games....I know he played tuesday but clearly he was hurt.  It's a slump.....it happens.

agreed. The difference between last and this year is the fact that we have beat them at the Humpdome, repeatedly. The only game we lost was the Cotts start. As long as we're within 5 games going into September, we have a good chance of winning the division.