How many multi-home run games do you think...

BridgeportHeather

How many multi-home run games do you think Maggs will have this year?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. How many multi-home run games do you think Maggs will have this year?

• Less than 10
    • 10-15
    • 15-20
    • 20-25
    • 25+

I don't think Maggs already has the homerun title on this team. The great thing about maggs is he just isn't a homerun hitter he does everything, there are a lot of people that could hit more homers then maggs, if thomas comes back strong he can easily do it, Konerko, Clee, they can also have more homers then maggs.

25+ is pretty much impossible, that 50 homers off of all multi homer games.

haha...I got the only 25+ vote so far

I wouldn't put any money on 25 multi homer games - except if you wish to bet me on that - :lol: name the stakes!

I'll tell ya what.......I'll bet you Maggs has 25+ multi-homer games this year, and I'm putting the Detroit Dead Things on the line here!!! If I lose the bet, I have to drown them in Lake Erie.

Deal...DONE!

trying to find a way to move the Hawks past the Red Wings in the standings?

:lol:

Won't happn. You'd fall for Fedorov and he'd fall for you and you would be his rebound bride from Anna Kournikova.

And thus, a Red Wings fan!

Won't happn.  You'd fall for Fedorov and he'd fall for you and you would be his rebound bride from Anna Kournikova.

You know, the Dead Things are the ONLY thing the city of Detroit has going for it!!!

Won't happn.  You'd fall for Fedorov and he'd fall for you and you would be his rebound bride from Anna Kournikova.

You know, the Dead Things are the ONLY thing the city of Detroit has going for it!!!

It certainly isn't the :pukeTigers

Won't happn.  You'd fall for Fedorov and he'd fall for you and you would be his rebound bride from Anna Kournikova.

It certainly isn't the :pukeTigers

And it certainly isn't the Lydowns and the City Planning!!! Detroit's a destitute city, while Chicago's hopping at all times!!! And God do I love that!!!

ill say maggs hits 42 homers with zero multi homer games..and we go 42 -0 in games where maggs homers :lol:

also maggs wont win the homer title...ill go with 48 by big frank...what the hell..gotta dream big

...the exact number I figure Maggs will hit this year although my gut says he'll have 3-4 multi-hr games....

...as for Frank, I HOPE he doesn't hit 48 homers, cause I think he will be more productive and achieve a higher avg and obp hittin line drives all over the f***ing place hitting .335 and having a nice 32, 125 year...

...but of course if he ends up .335 WITH 48 dingers, I WON'T f***ING COMPLAIN!! :headbang

ill say maggs hits 42 homers with zero multi homer games..and we go 42 -0 in games where maggs homers :lol:

also maggs wont win the homer title...ill go with 48 by big frank...what the hell..gotta dream big

...the exact number I figure Maggs will hit this year although my gut says he'll have 3-4 multi-hr games....

...as for Frank, I HOPE he doesn't hit 48 homers, cause I think he will be more productive and achieve a higher avg and obp hittin line drives all over the f***ing place hitting .335 and having a nice 32, 125 year...

...but of course if he ends up .335 WITH 48 dingers, I WON'T f***ING COMPLAIN!! :headbang

Actually, I wouldnt mind seeing Thomas with 48 homers and a sub .280 average. I want MAGGS to be the one having all-around numbers, instead of trying to hit 40 somedin homers. Maggs is too valuable to be trying to swing to the fences all the time.

Actually, I wouldnt mind seeing Thomas with 48 homers and a sub .280 average. I want MAGGS to be the one having all-around numbers, instead of trying to hit 40 somedin homers. Maggs is too valuable to be trying to swing to the fences all the time.

I definately agree what your saying about Maggs, but the problem I see with Frank hitting less than 280 and having 48 homers is that his K's would probably be wll over 100... I mean, isn't that what we have CLee and Paulie for? Neither of these guys have shown that they can hit for average like Frank has done in his career..

..I say Frank is too valuable to be swinging for the seats as well...