Friends link Backstreet Boy

aboz56

That teacher is an all around skank, isn't she?

Pretty much, but I don't blame the kid, his horomones are raging and his teacher was hot and willing. It was probably a no brainer for him. Shame on her though... :stick

Hysterical... 3 sex partners in what appears (if the reports are correct) 4 years and she's a skank, nympho, etc.. . Some of you really crack me up.

And what exactly does Nick Carter have to do with this.. he dated her a decade ago..?? :headshake

And if Miss Hilton has anything to say.. it should be.. "That's nothing.. I've slept with 1000 men and women in the last 3 years". rolleyeyes.gif

Hysterical... 3 sex partners in what appears (if the reports are correct) 4 years and she's a whore. Some of you really crack me up.

I never called her a whore, in fact if she wants to meet up after she is aquitted of this or serves time, then I'm all for it....

;)

Hysterical... 3 sex partners in what appears (if the reports are correct) 4 years and she's a whore. Some of you really crack me up.

From all reports it really sounds like she sleeps with anything that lets her. Whatever floats her boat, but she sounds like a skank, whether she is or not, I don't know and I don't really care.

From all reports it really sounds like she sleeps with anything that lets her.  Whatever floats her boat, but she sounds like a skank, whether she is or not, I don't know and I don't really care.

10 years of her life is exposed and there are 5 sex partners (Carter, the former girlfriend, Trujillo, the kid, and her husband).

From the looks of her I'm sure she got a lot more than 5 offers in her time.

All I read was the first paragraph.

TAMPA - The Hillsborough County teacher accused of having sex with a 14-year-old student was once the sweetheart of local Backstreet Boy Nick Carter, friends of hers told ABC Action News, and a former lesbian girlfriend of hers is now in the hospital because of the stress surrounding the case.

I stoped reading. ;)

Tony I was going to say the exact same thing...

The Hillsborough County teacher accused of having sex with a 14-year-old student was once the sweetheart of local Backstreet Boy Nick Carter, friends of hers told ABC Action News, and a former lesbian girlfriend of hers is now in the hospital because of the stress surrounding the case.

I got that far... I would read farther, but my head exploded.

After reading that story and seeing her pic, I got aqauinted with my hand for 10 minutes. Okay it was 2.  :lolhitting

That's really got no place here, we are content not knowing any aspect of this. Thanks. :lol: