Alomar- single to LF

Rowand scores

Harris- walk

Alomar to 2B

Valentin- strikeout (called)

Maggs- ground out to SS

3-0 good guys going into bottom of 2nd

damn... come on Tigers! :headbang

Sorry if this has already been talked about in some previous thread, but am I the only one seriously concerned about the Tigers? We played like s*** against them last year when they were one of the worst teams in baseball. I'm kind of scared to see how we'd do now that they are playing some good ball while displaying some heart.

Just ranting here. :huh:

Sorry if this has already been talked about in some previous thread, but am I the only one seriously concerned about the Tigers?  We played like s*** against them last year when they were one of the worst teams in baseball.  I'm kind of scared to see how we'd do now that they are playing some good ball while displaying some heart.

Just ranting here. :huh:

I'll worry about the Tigers once they're 1/2 game behind us. Otherwise, I'll root for them to beat the team that is...

I'm not worried about the tigers until I see how we play against them. I don't really care if we sucked against them last year...we played to their level, so to speak. So until we play them and get our ass kicked by them, then I'll be worried. Until then I'd love to see them beat up on the Twins.