3,4 and 5 rounders

LDF

how are they doing this yr.

i haven't heard much on king and the 4 rounder as i did last yr.

King was playing in Kannapolis, but broke his hamate bone about a month into the season and is probably out for the rest of the year.

Our 4th round pick, Robert Valido, is struggling in Kannapolis. He's hitting .239 with 2 HR's, 31 RBI, 20 2B, 28 BB, 45 K, 21 SB.

Our 5th round pick, Matt Nachreiner, is having a decent year in Great Falls. His ERA is 5.23 in 10.2 IP, but that is mainly due to the fact that he had a couple bad outings last week. Before last week, his ERA was in the low 3's.

Valido is still only 19 years old. He seems to have run into a big slump like our other SS of the future hope Andy Gonzales. Andy seems to have gotten it back together. I'm sure Robert will be ok also. Clint King put up big power numbers as a center fielder in college. I think he's a guy that could come up to the big leagues at 25-26 years old and put up nice numbers like Rowand is doing. Nachreiner has always had very good stuff, but a lack of control. He still has lots of time to get it together. We have been taking lots of chances with eratic power arms in the last few drafts and unfortunately most haven't been working out so far.

Valido is still only 19 years old. He seems to have run into a big slump like our other SS of the future hope Andy Gonzales. Andy seems to have gotten it back together. I'm sure Robert will be ok also. Clint King put up big power numbers as a center fielder in college. I think he's a guy that could come up to the big leagues at 25-26 years old and put up nice numbers like Rowand is doing. Nachreiner has always had very good stuff, but a lack of control. He still has lots of time to get it together. We have been taking lots of chances with eratic power arms in the last few drafts and unfortunately most haven't been working out so far.

One thing about Valido is that he is an incredibly smart player. Hopefully he cna get his bat together cause I saw him make some stellar defensive plays when I was in Kanny last week.

One thing about Valido is that he is an incredibly smart player.  Hopefully he cna get his bat together cause I saw him make some stellar defensive plays when I was in Kanny last week.

They still have him batting 2 or 3 in the lineup, so he must be doing something right. I think he is doing fine, average is low, but he seems to be doing most things well.