AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER

sox-r-us

In my opinion, this next series with the tigers will be big.  A perfect time to get a streak going and make a statement in our division. If we struggle with Detroit there could be a pretty tight division race through September.

Welcome to Soxtalk :cheers

And I agree with every thing you said, 19 games against a rejuvinated Tiger team could be tough

That's impressive.  Two shutouts against the Indians.  Does everyone understand now why Garcia and Everett are on this team. :headbang  :headbang

I'm taking a guess, but i think Garcia and Everett are on this team to serve the players lunch and carry their bags for them...right?

That was my first thought when we got them. ;) :D

To all the garcia trade haters.....as good as miguel is, i don't think he would have won us 4 games since the trade :headbang

I hated seeing the guy go, but I was so over that after we signed Garcia to the multi year deal. It's awesome to think we got some solid starting pitchers for a few years to come!

Schoeneweis did his job on Monday (got his first victory since May 31st) Garland did his job (but got late run support, No Decision) Buehrle did his job and so did Garcia. Now it’s Esteban Loaiza’s turn to do his best.