Phil Rogers Article

KevHead0881

Sorry not me..........its one or the other.......i care less what the cubs do all year and am not one of those fans to worry about them........but when my sox are out im lookin foward to spring training not another chicago team........the sox are the only chicago team that matters to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Sorry not me..........its one or the other.......i care less what the cubs do all year and am not one of those fans to worry about them........but when my sox are out im lookin foward to spring training not another chicago team........the sox are the only chicago team that matters to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Well said. :headbang

hey i know a lot of sox fans that cheered the cubs last year.... when one team is out of it... the cubs are still in chicago so they the team i root for in the post season if we arent facing them

As Garfield would say...."These people should be drug out into the street and shot" Being a Chicago baseball fan to me means that you love one and hate the other thats the way it will always be. I know when my roomate converted a bunch of michigan kids into fairweather cubs fans last year during the playoffs i was the only one in the room jumping up and down laughing and rejoicing when A. Gonzalez flubbed that ball....oh man the memories

hey i know a lot of sox fans that cheered the cubs last year.... when one team is out of it... the cubs are still in chicago so they the team i root for in the post season if we arent facing them

I don't know of any sox fans who were cheering for the cubs last playoffs - my perception buttressed by the way people were posting in here

Some of my family was getting mad at me because I was hoping they would lose. I almost got into a huge arguement with my sisters bf which I never have problems with, but f*** them.  :fyou They better not cheer for the sox this year  :nono

LOL! Brian's mom and sister couldn't believe I was cheering against a Chicago team (as they put it). I was disappointed in all the traitor Mount Greenwood people I came across! ;)