"Your Boys"

danman31

s***, he's definately going on their.  I still can't get over that..freaking century mark, man that was sick.  And of course our debate with Mario that yes, because he can throw 95 plus, he is automatically a prospect. 

I also just realized I forget FAAAAABBBBBIIIIIOOOOOO  :headbang

Awwww yeah, best name in the minors right there.

After compiling those All-Minors teams last year, Jose Capellan. Nothing like consistantly throwing 100 MPH gas as a starter.

Oh ya Mike, I got your email last night. Does 10 days give you enough time? You know me, I'm not a stickler for deadlines, lol. Just tell me if you need some help. I'm working on the new format and one of the main graphics is going to be for the National Minor League News, although I still need to come up with a catchy name for that, lol.

Man I just had a big post typed out with the players I liked. Basically it was some of the same guys mentioned here and all the UNC players that are in the minors. But then cheap ass Hunter had to cheap shot Burke and I went ballistic and attacked the tv and somehow lost the post.

Also Jason I saw that the Angels signed Adenhart, thats a heck of a pickup and a nice gamble. Can't blame Nick for taking the money.

Ya, 710,000 for a 14 round pick. Pretty impressive stuff and I'm sure Selig is pretty ticked off about it. He was quoted in the Times today as saying he didnt' sign for the money, rather for the facilities and doctors that will help make his arm better.

I think I called this one a while back Chris :)

I mentioned how much easier it has to be rehabbing full time with the very best doctors. Has to be a loss to your favorite program though, but UNC should still pretty pretty good. First they gotta take out their rival USC team.

Ya, 710,000 for a 14 round pick.  Pretty impressive stuff and I'm sure Selig is pretty ticked off about it.  He was quoted in the Times today as saying he didnt' sign for the money, rather for the facilities and doctors that will help make his arm better.

I think I called this one a while back Chris :) 

I mentioned how much easier it has to be rehabbing full time with the very best doctors.  Has to be a loss to your favorite program though, but UNC should still pretty pretty good.  First they gotta take out their rival USC team.

I saw that on BA this morning, and can't blame the guy at all for reasons you already stated, and b/c if he never does fully recover from his injury, he'll still at least have all that money. If he went to college and sucked it up 'cause he never fully recovered, he'd be getting nothing.

Yep its been a pretty rough offseason. Mike Rozier is also about to sign with Boston as a 14th round pick. But he's gonna be getting late first round pick money lol. That would have been just about a Rice rotation in the future with Andrew Miller, Daniel Bard, Nick Adenhart, and Mike Rozier. Oh well they will be fine, they have been recruiting out of this world the last 3 years.