Jose Valentin

The Beast

I'm sorry, but have you seen the major difference in strides the man has made since his erratic defense in 2000?

Please, it shows how coachable this guy is.

Shows Santana is doing a hell of a job in making strides with his fielders fielding. It happens 1 every 10 chances. (Don't hold me to ratios.)

I don't care if the White Sox lost tonight. (Yes, I care that we lost, but its not the end of the world.)

It was not Jose's fault for the second time, I am saying this, again and again.

The offense is the problem. When a team is down, you step it up.

Tonight, that did not happen.

I'm the optimist right now.

You know why?

The fact of Kenny Williams blocking the deal to Minnesota of Kris Benson.

This is very good because we don't know what the White Sox could be getting yet.

If the White Sox anti up a top notch prospect they could walk away with their prize, Jason Kendall, the All Star Catcher for the Pittsburgh Pirates.

Don't hold me to that, though.

Please

I am saying this

You know why?

Ross, you could be quicikman jr. with these types of sayings.

Are you kiddin' me?

:lol:

I'm sorry, but have you seen the major difference in strides the man has made since his erratic defense in 2000?

Please, it shows how coachable this guy is.

Shows Santana is doing a hell of a job in making strides with his fielders fielding. It happens 1 every 10 chances. (Don't hold me to ratios.)

I don't care if the White Sox lost tonight. (Yes, I care that we lost, but its not the end of the world.)

It was not Jose's fault for the second time, I am saying this, again and again.

The offense is the problem. When a team is down, you step it up.

Tonight, that did not happen.

I'm the optimist right now.

You know why?

The fact of Kenny Williams blocking the deal to Minnesota of Kris Benson.

This is very good because we don't know what the White Sox could be getting yet.

If the White Sox anti up a top notch prospect they could walk away with their prize, Jason Kendall, the All Star Catcher for the Pittsburgh Pirates.

Good for you beastly for trying

Ross, you could be quicikman jr. with these types of sayings.

Are you kiddin' me?

:lol:

Haha, quickman junior...quickman would have a blast with a son.

Anyway, I'm not on drugs or anything, but that is how I see this right now.

jose could get a grounder, turn around and throw it into the gap of the outfield and people would still show support for him on this site. Im gettin sick of his errors.  :ph34r:

2 errors make you steamy, wsf?

They lost as a team. Do not blame Jose.

2 runs? Wow. That was all Jose's fault.

2 errors make you steamy, wsf?

They lost as a team. Do not blame Jose.

2 runs? Wow. That was all Jose's fault.

his baserunning/error cost us the game. you cant tell me we would have still lost if he staye on second. Uribe wouldnt have been caught steeling and we would have scored some runs. Then he calls off carlos to get an easy pop up to send to the bottom of the inning tied but nooooooooooooo he sucks i hate him.

If Uribe's so good, why the hell didn't he move to second when they threw to 3rd to nail Jose? No ... He waited to attempt to steal, getting thrown out in the process. Was as totally stupid and boneheaded as Valentin's play.

If Uribe's so good, why the hell didn't he move to second when they threw to 3rd to nail Jose?  No ... He waited to attempt to steal, getting thrown out in the process.  Was as totally stupid and boneheaded as Valentin's play.

I agree, i don't think anyone has even mentioned that.

Never will be a Valentin fan (but I probably respect him more than any other sox player not named Thomas) so I can't comment that he cost us a win against the twins (actually Borchard f***ed it up by not hitting a sac. fly, but hit a DP) He does bust his ass to make himself a better fielder and I respect that. When he gets a clutch hit down the road, there will be a thread saying how clutch he is, he is amazing yada yada yada.. ;)