Sox-and-Roll rooting for the A's live friday!

RedPinStripes

Drink a few for me, I will be working. I would tune in, but the broadcast doesn't get through the firewall. Let me know about the Hawks games, I would like to do some of those. Especially when they play the assface Dead Wings.

Guest hotsoxchick1

ok im totaly confused here... who wants who to win???? we are rooting for oakland right????? i am at least i know that much.. and we are rooting for annieheim to kill the yanks right????? i just want to get things straight here......

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

ok im totaly confused here... who wants who to win???? we are rooting for oakland right????? i am at least i know that much.. and we are rooting for annieheim to kill the yanks right????? i just want to get things straight here......

I'm rooting for Oakland all the way.

Guest hotsoxchick1

nother reason why posting and drinking dont mix.. you f*** everything you want to say..........at least you didnt slur it this time........:P

Guest hotsoxchick1

ill be at work unfortunately.. but i should be home in time to catch the last few innings ... do not jinx the a's ok.... i want to lmao when the twinkies go down like stale snack cakes.........

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

ill be at work unfortunately.. but i should be home in time to catch the last few innings ... do not jinx the a's ok.... i want to lmao when the twinkies go down like stale snack cakes.........

Oh, you don't have to worry about him JINXING the A's! He's got that down like a motherf***er!