Stewart

jeremyb

rolleyeyes.gif

I am sorry. Are we watching the same Imaginary TV where everything is rosey-dovey and Neal Cotts is not a 1-pitch pitcher who can't throw strikes half the time and the other half - meatball city?

Look past the pretty, people. See Cotts for what he is.

I am sorry. Are we watching the same Imaginary TV where everything is rosey-dovey and Neal Cotts is not a 1-pitch pitcher who can't throw strikes half the time and the other half - meatball city?

Look past the pretty, people.  See Cotts for what he is.

Like wite said take a look and see how many times this year cotts has been followed by koch and jackson.

That list of AAAA is not a bad assessment. Today. However, if that is what you think all these guys will top out as, then I have to disagree with you. Back in May, I'm sure many would have had Aaron Rowand on that list. I know that if I had a dollar for every time I read that he'd never be any better than a 4th outfielder in the majors, then I could take my private jet to Sox games.

Don't expect to see Stewart again for a while,

Right-hander Jason Grilli is expected to be called up from Triple-A Charlotte on Friday to make his White Sox debut. Left-hander Josh Stewart, who started Thursday night against Cleveland, is expected to be sent down.