8/27 Games

danman31

BMac's updated stats.

17-5 3.39 era, 165 innings pitched, 126 hits given up, 28 walks, 197 strikeouts.

If BMac finishes out the year pitching like this. There is no reason for him not to get a shot at AAA to start next year. He's dominated everywhere he's been and it seems like he's getting better the higher he goes. I know we don't want to rush guys, but with him, I don't think its rushing.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance he could start next season for Charlotte Jason? It'll be interesting to see who are starting for the Knights and Barons opening day next season to say the least.

He'll be in Charlotte if he isn't in Chicago.

Remember that the's likely to pitch in the AFL, so you could probably consider that about AA level.

He'll be in Charlotte if he isn't in Chicago.

Remember that the's likely to pitch in the AFL, so you could probably consider that about AA level.

Let's just hope he isn't overworked in Arizona, and comes back to the Sox fatigued like Munoz was in early 2003 I think after he pitched winter ball.

I'm not so sure thats a great idea. He's gonna throw 200 innings in all likelyhood this year, I don't want to put too much strain on his arm. But thats just my opinion.

By nature, guys don't pitch all thatt often in the aFL. Too many premium pitchers, so they just get a few innings each and rotate. 5 IP ini an outing for a starter in the AFL is a lot.

Let's just hope he isn't overworked in Arizona, and comes back to the Sox fatigued like Munoz was in early 2003 I think after he pitched winter ball.

munoz had gone non-stop for about 20 months. i don't think there's that worry with McCarthy. He's going to get the winter off for the most part.

What do you think it is?

This isn't a matter of 'fatigue' with Kris. He had the whole off-season and then blew-up cominig in.

I just hope it's not his shoulder, but there are a lot of parallels to the whole Danny Wright 'we can't find anything wrong' BS...

This isn't a matter of 'fatigue' with Kris. He had the whole off-season and then blew-up cominig in.

Yeah I didn't mean Honel had been overworked, but in fact maybe the opposite. That he hadn't built up enough arm strength. His velocity fluxuated even before these latest incidents. He would hit 95 once in a while, then he would be back down in the 90-91 range. I can't figure him out.

Jay Marshall pitched well for Great Falls. He had been in Bristol.

BMac continues to pitch well. I don't think he should post here anymore or he is just going to here us all call him a god and ask him to be with the White Sox, etc. :lol: Let's not give him the Ryan Sweeney jinx. :)

Huh...Randar couldn't you take a hint...I'm pretty sure Jason crashed the board to get rid of you so no one would overshadow his minor league knowledge...:P

And what the f*** in up with BMAC.....9K's? I'm not taking anything that doesnt have double digits. :)

Huh...Randar couldn't you take a hint...I'm pretty sure Jason crashed the board to get rid of you so no one would overshadow his minor league knowledge...:P

And what the f*** in up with BMAC.....9K's? I'm not taking anything that doesnt have double digits. :)

I more pissed off at the walks, 2 of em for crying out loud!!! :lol: