Bush Gives Tomorrow As Ultimatum

Chisoxfn

In a late night meeting tonight he's made a decision and it looks like Tony Blair is with him on this. Basically this is the last chance to avert war. I'm sure someone can find a link on this, but I'm doing a project right now.

British, Spain and US are going to be working with everyone else on trying to reach an agreement, mainly with Germany and France I'm assuming.

Just was going to bring it up.

In a late night meeting tonight he's made a decision and it looks like Tony Blair is with him on this.  Basically this is the last chance to avert war.  I'm sure someone can find a link on this, but I'm doing a project right now. 

British, Spain and US are going to be working with everyone else on trying to reach an agreement, mainly with Germany and France I'm assuming. 

france backpeddled now and has said they want to give iraq a30 day deadline ...maybe they can work that down to 10 days or so and have everyone on board...getting tough seems to have weaken france's position a little..so we should push it

In a late night meeting tonight he's made a decision and it looks like Tony Blair is with him on this.  Basically this is the last chance to avert war.  I'm sure someone can find a link on this, but I'm doing a project right now.  

france backpeddled now and has said they want to give iraq a30 day deadline ...maybe they can work that down to 10 days or so and have everyone on board...getting tough seems to have weaken france's position a little..so we should push it

That's exactly what France wants us to do... then at the end of the time period, another veto threat. As I tend to keep saying lately, f*** France!

Bush = Douche

Hussein's the real douche

They're all douches...

Why can't we just give them each a knife and stick them in a dark room? Both are f***ing bastards for sticking innocents to serve out their personal vendettas.

:fyou Saddam Hussien :fyou George W. Bush