Kane County

Chisoxfn

Dan and I were looking through some stats and well just want to point out that two very good college playesr are down at Kane County right now, Jason Windsor (Cal State Fullerton) and had Huston Street (Texas). Both of them are doing well out of the bullpen, whiel Danny Putman (Stanford) is also there. He's doing a little below average thus far, but always seemed like a decent prospect to me. However he has 7 HR's in like 45 games which isn't too bad.

Edit: Street is now in AA Midland.

Also, I was checking up on the first rounders taken this year. Fields is doing worse than most of the hitters, but only 1 or 2 others are in High A. Most of the guys in the top 10 haven't played much yet.

wasn't fields avg something like 270+

YEAHH!! Those are my boys right there! I actually got to talk with Windsor, he's one of the coolest guys ever.

We always have a lot of studs down here in Cougarville:

Blanton, Bondurant, Putnam, Windsor, Jairo Garcia, Houston Street.

Pretty solid guys right there.

CWSOX45

Windsor was a f'in stud in the CWS, I should get down to a KC cougars game and see if I can chat with him for a while.

Next home stand will be Labor Day Weekend. I suggest coming on Sunday because we usually let fans go down on the field and get autographs and talk to the players.

Let me know if you're coming out. I'll see if I can meet you somewhere.

CWSOX45